Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

It shouldnt really teleport if there is still loot on the floor, if your inventory is full it should either: Drop vials, combine scales with blowpipe or if all else fails - eat some food. Im sure i have checks for it not to go anywhere if loot is visible. Will have to double check. 

Did you follow the OP for setting up? switch back to magic BEFORE saving 

Anti-venom+ is essential if you dont have a serpentine helm. Standard anti-venom is not a prevention its just a cure, youll keep getting poisoned in 1 trip alot so not really worth it.

Did you follow the OP when creating the setup?

yea ive set it up multiple times before same way same set ups and it just started doing that

yea ive set it up multiple times before same way same set ups and it just started doing that

If you can, would you go to the profiles folder and send me the file? 'Users/YOUR_NAME/OSBot/Data/Fruity/FruityZulrah/Profiles'

Ill be able to see whats being loaded and what isnt. If you still have an old profile that work for u, u can open the property files and amend them as required to load the right equipment

If you can, would you go to the profiles folder and send me the file? 'Users/YOUR_NAME/OSBot/Data/Fruity/FruityZulrah/Profiles'

Ill be able to see whats being loaded and what isnt. If you still have an old profile that work for u, u can open the property files and amend them as required to load the right equipment

im having a hard time finding it.

ok so i found it now, but i can't open any of the folders.

im having a hard time finding it.

ok so i found it now, but i can't open any of the folders.

should be able to open up in a text document and only amended the very bottom ones, any of the others wont do anything, just the way it saves

Hey man smile.png 

somehow it only use range and mage pot the first run.. If i restart it, it'll drink again, at the first run.. but only the first.

Am i doing something wrong? ö im using you'r setup.

Ill have a check and see how its detects if u should, last time i saw it was if ur boost less below the boost -1. so if u drink a potion and it goes down bye atleast 2 and ur at the docks it should drink. Will see if i cocked up on something

do you think its worth it to use zul-andra teles? smile.png

If u can do 12 kills/hr yes i believe it is

Realised how i have cocked up with the GUI, the equipment display was sending the armour set to the wrong slot and thats why when making ur setup from scratch it messes up and deposits stuff, I have pushed an update and should be within u all shortly. 

An easy way to bypass this for the time being would be to save the profile, stop the script, refresh script selector then just load the profile you have just saved.

Thanks for baring with me, apologies for the cock up

• Like 1

Realised how i have cocked up with the GUI, the equipment display was sending the armour set to the wrong slot and thats why when making ur setup from scratch it messes up and deposits stuff, I have pushed an update and should be within u all shortly. 

An easy way to bypass this for the time being would be to save the profile, stop the script, refresh script selector then just load the profile you have just saved.

i was going insane haha because of it thanks fruits for the update!

i was going insane haha because of it thanks fruits for the update!

Yeah i saw what i did and was wondering why on earth i had done it tbh lmao.

As for people having issues of it standing and idling in the lair, please can u show me your inventory setup and equipment setups VIA screenshots. Will help

I tried doing that and I start it up again and it banks gear, only works for 1 kill if i start in portal, then once it teles back it rebanks the gear

I tried doing that and I start it up again and it banks gear, only works for 1 kill if i start in portal, then once it teles back it rebanks the gear

Strange, when i did the bypass of saving, stopping, refreshing, loading profile it worked for me. an update is sat waiting to be approved and should be with u all shortly (i hope) that will clear the issue, still trying to sus the idle issue tho

wew for anyone interested, the bug where u had to switch to your magic equipment before saving is now sorted, I was doing getAmount() which got the amount of the item u had in your inventory instead of getQuantity() which returned the amount in the inventory setup that was saved when u confirm it. 

I feel like a nob for not releasing for so long xboge.png

Edited by FruityBug

I'm having the same issue another user was having were it doesn't use range and magic pots and only uses anti-venom before going in the lair. I've checked and made sure i wasnt potted already.

Is it not potting at all or just potting on first kill/not on the rest? im currently using magic potions and ranging potions, on the first kill it has drank them, ill wait and see if it drinks on the second now