How to get "Virgin" Proxy's

WildHunt

So I've seen countless services and shops renting Proxy's, but arent those proxy's all recycled. Perhaps they've been used a few months ago and are now rented to you while they may be on some sort of blacklist or flagged list.

Where would one have to go for proxy's that were never used before?

Edited by WildHunt

99% of all proxies on the market have been sold in the last years to runescape goldfarmers so all of them are recycled. You can see how many times a proxy has run into jagex by trying to create an account, the more difficult the captcha is to complete, the more used is the proxy. On my private home addresses in a country where no one plays runescape and the IP has never been sold on the internet I don't even have to go through the captcha because jagex has never encountered my IPs. If you are asked to complete a captcha then you know the proxy has been resold at least once to another runescape goldfarmer.

Edited by Token
  • Like 1

99% of all proxies on the market have been sold in the last years to runescape goldfarmers so all of them are recycled. You can see how many times a proxy has run into jagex by trying to create an account, the more difficult the captcha is to complete, the more used is the proxy. On my private home addresses in a country where no one plays runescape and the IP has never been sold on the internet I don't even have to go through the captcha because jagex has never encountered my IPs. If you are asked to complete a captcha then you know the proxy has been resold at least once to another runescape goldfarmer.

Nice