Runefest

Decode

yeah due to Jagex being a large company, a lot like them setting up court warnings against major botting sites - We can also be arrested/authorised court action.

Hmm are you sure about this?

I'm having trouble believing that they would be able to pursue legal action because of you wearing a shirt with a link to OSBot inscribed on it.

And even if they did, I don't see how that would be enough evidence to prove to a jury beyond a reasonable doubt that you are in fact guilty of botting.

Although it might be enough for them to get a warrant to check your PCs and such. Which then might lead them to the trapdoor in your house that trails to your underground goldfarm where thousands of bots are, using hundreds of different scripts from picking flax to zulrah and your service workers are chained to their chairs just close enough to reach into fountains spewing a variety of energy drinks with chips and other snacks floating inside. den u ded fren emote3.png

But because they reserved the grounds, they can probably just kick you out and rip time/money.

That being said pls do it, 10m from me as well if you post a pic with a mod. no emote3.png

I wont bother reading majority of that, but we are breaking the rules that they set in place by botting, RWTing and many other things. yes, they can take legal action on us, and yes they can take legal action on websites.

I doubt wearing a shirt with "OSBOT" written on it is grounds enough to take legal action, let alone get a conviction. Yes they can take legal action on botters and RWTers, but through a shirt that says "OSBOT" or even has the link they can't prove that you do any of that, even if somehow they get your browsing history from your ISP and have evidence to support that you visited this site.

At most you'll just get kicked out.

• Like 1