False Feedback - Sho

kalemscott

Disputed member:Sho

Thread Link: none

Explanation: woke up this morning with a ton of skype messages and a false feedback

saying I dropped his items or something then I confronted him and the situation he decide to block me after telling him to remove the feedback!

I did a service for him over 15hours ago took him and extra 2-3hours to leave feedback all was fine then so

how the heck could I even get on his account

I'm not being blamed for something I did not do especially in the morning!!

I far as I am aware he has had some sort of service in between this timeframe

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/105029-need-desert-treasurepriest-in-peril-completed/#entry1172833

This Service was completed and given positive feedback

Evidence:

*Hidden*

• Like 1

Hi

Kalem did service for me. All went well. I tried change password but did not receive request from jagex.

So

I waited. In between I asked Jamez for service for dt. So I gave him my username and password. He said it would be tomorrow. So I could not wait so I made a post I. Request. Only some "member" rank pmed me but I refused and my friend said he would do it but it won't be u till the next day so that's what I told Jamez. Keep in mind that the password still isn't changed. So only 3 people that had my password during this time was Jamez and kalem and myself. And I've virus scanned my pc with avast pro with wifi off and it was clean. So out of frustration, I didn't know who did it but feel free to resolve their ratings. Hope one of you are happy with the 30m+ bank. You can cancel this dispute. I don't plan on giving anymore attention to this dispute as it's just embarrassing.

Hi

Kalem did service for me. All went well. I tried change password but did not receive request from jagex.

So

I waited. In between I asked Jamez for service for dt. So I gave him my username and password. He said it would be tomorrow. So I could not wait so I made a post I. Request. Only some "member" rank pmed me but I refused and my friend said he would do it but it won't be u till the next day so that's what I told Jamez. Keep in mind that the password still isn't changed. So only 3 people that had my password during this time was Jamez and kalem and myself. And I've virus scanned my pc with avast pro with wifi off and it was clean. So out of frustration, I didn't know who did it but feel free to resolve their ratings. Hope one of you are happy with the 30m+ bank. You can cancel this dispute. I don't plan on giving anymore attention to this dispute as it's just embarrassing.

Thx for explaining what happend, but unfortunately we have no way to exactly proof who cleaned your bank.

I'm going to close this dispute for now, if you happen to have more evidence late on, feel free to hit me up.