Hi!

Saigon

Hey guys,

I graduated college this past May and am considering getting back into runescape. I played from 2004-2012 but quit before I left for college and before EOC came out. My last 1-2 years of scape I was introduced to botting and could not believe I wasted so much time training legitimately. 

From what I've read lurking around botting is pretty an instaban? If so my dreams of returning and playing might be ended real quick... I, like most of you, just don't have the time to play as much scape as I did when I was in middle school and high school! 

So, I wanted to ask you guys if it was possible to bot a pure to almost maxed stats without getting a ban, or if that is a feudal proposition and would just be a waste of time. Money isn't an issue. I would pay for premium scripts. I just can't see myself taking the time to do 120k alches, kill rock crab over rock crab, or even get 53 thieving without botting.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm hoping that it is possible, because if so I'll make an account soon and get started.

Hey guys,

I graduated college this past May and am considering getting back into runescape. I played from 2004-2012 but quit before I left for college and before EOC came out. My last 1-2 years of scape I was introduced to botting and could not believe I wasted so much time training legitimately. 

From what I've read lurking around botting is pretty an instaban? If so my dreams of returning and playing might be ended real quick... I, like most of you, just don't have the time to play as much scape as I did when I was in middle school and high school! 

So, I wanted to ask you guys if it was possible to bot a pure to almost maxed stats without getting a ban, or if that is a feudal proposition and would just be a waste of time. Money isn't an issue. I would pay for premium scripts. I just can't see myself taking the time to do 120k alches, kill rock crab over rock crab, or even get 53 thieving without botting.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm hoping that it is possible, because if so I'll make an account soon and get started.

Welcome to the community! :) We hope you enjoy it here.

Botting isn't really instaban as you can see there's thousands of users who bot daily yes the possibility of a ban is high but if you bot safely and use the right scripts etc it really shouldn't be a problem I mean if you were to bot 24h you'd obviously expect a ban however if you bot let's say 3hours there'd be a lower chance but this doesn't mean that's always the case. It just depends on your luck lol

No-one knows the actual ban rates. :/

Good luck tho, should you need to ask any questions you can PM me or drop by in the chatbox. There's a myriad of helpful OSBotter's at your disposal! ;) 

Thank you both very much for the warm responses. Hmm, I guess I may just have to play legitimately. There was nothing like waking up back in the day and knowing you weren't going to get banned. Are there any scripters who will make private scripts that are guaranteed to avoid a ban? I would be willing to pay a good penny for such a script... 

Thank you both very much for the warm responses. Hmm, I guess I may just have to play legitimately. There was nothing like waking up back in the day and knowing you weren't going to get banned. Are there any scripters who will make private scripts that are guaranteed to avoid a ban? I would be willing to pay a good penny for such a script... 

Welcome!  

Hiring a reputable scripter to write you a private script usually works well in terms of avoiding bans.  Other than that, you just have to bot smart and try to make your account play as a real human would.  

Cheers!