Excellent Dragons

Chris

Can I please have a refund or something? I bought your bot thinking it would be corrected in the full version, and my guy just keeps eating all my food. seriously how has this problem not been addressed man? :/

[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 06:55:36 PM]: Registering main weapon... [Abyssal whip]

[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 06:55:36 PM]: =====================================

[iNFO][12/01 06:55:37 PM]: Started script : Excellent Dragons

[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 06:55:38 PM]: grabbing food

[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 06:55:45 PM]: grabbing food

[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 06:55:51 PM]: grabbing food

[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 06:56:05 PM]: grabbing food

[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 06:56:11 PM]: grabbing food

add my skype osbotsinatra1

@@LargeLoads

It might just be an issue on your behalf since no1 else is posting the same report.

Can I please have a refund or something? I bought your bot thinking it would be corrected in the full version, and my guy just keeps eating all my food. seriously how has this problem not been addressed man? :/

/**

B U G R E P O R T F O R M

**/

Logger output (pastebin this if it is greater than 15 lines):

[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 06:55:36 PM]: Registering main weapon... [Abyssal whip]

[iNFO][12/01 06:55:37 PM]: Started script : Excellent Dragons

[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 06:55:38 PM]: grabbing food

[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 06:55:45 PM]: grabbing food

[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 06:55:51 PM]: grabbing food

[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 06:56:05 PM]: grabbing food

[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 06:56:11 PM]: grabbing food

Status in the paint:

Health task: eating

Which mode you are doing(Dragon | Location):

At fally bank trying to get it started

Gui settings:

swordfish, 12

Gear setup:

whip, rune

/**

B U G R E P O R T F O R M

**/

Like I said yesterday it wasn't working at all either with my character just eating monkfish constantly.

Fixed.

I bought this bot a few days ago initially i was a little confused cause it was the first bot i bought so i had a few questions,and chris helped me through them which was nice. overall though his bot isn't very good. it isn't efficient as in it doesn't loot properly always most of the time it runs to another dragon then runs back to grab loot making it pretty obvious that you are botting. deathwalk doesn't work and the bot is overall really buggy. some times it will just stop and not work at all or randomly freeze and just stand for a while if the inventory gets full. also i couldn't get it to use the varrock tablets for anti pvp but that could of been user error

overall i would rate it a 3/10 wouldn't recommend unless you are looking for a bot you have to check in on every 30min-2hours and even then only works ok. 

Edited by erythaean2

I bought this bot a few days ago initially i was a little confused cause it was the first bot i bought so i had a few questions,and chris helped me through them which was nice. overall though his bot isn't very good. it isn't efficient as in it doesn't loot properly always most of the time it runs to another dragon then runs back to grab loot making it pretty obvious that you are botting. deathwalk doesn't work and the bot is overall really buggy. some times it will just stop and not work at all or randomly freeze and just stand for a while if the inventory gets full. also i couldn't get it to use the varrock tablets for anti pvp but that could of been user error

overall i would rate it a 3/10 wouldn't recommend unless you are looking for a bot you have to check in on every 30min-2hours and even then only works ok. really sad that he doesn't give refunds because its not worth it at all in my opinion

appreciate the feedback. I dont do refunds because i dont handle refunds, a simple search shows where you can find it.

appreciate the feedback. I dont do refunds because i dont handle refunds, a simple search shows where you can find it.

im new here so i wasn't aware but anyways you can keep the money i just hope you improve the bot some more. specifically a better looting system would be nice i feel like the current one is really clunky some times it just forgets about the loot running to the next dragon or goes half way through killing a dragon then runs to grab the loot

• Like 1

overall i would rate it a 3/10 wouldn't recommend unless you are looking for a bot you have to check in on every 30min-2hours and even then only works ok. 

I hate to agree with erythaean but I have had nothing but a similar experience after purchasing the bot today. The blue dragon plugin works, but is clunky and forgets to pick up loot sometimes - ruining a trip. As well as it bringing inadequate anti dragon fire pots which ill make the bot turn around after you get to the dragons and also clicking between monsters making it look completely like a bot. Secondly the green dragon plugin I couldn't get to work at all, at either spot. Kept bugging out so my character would eat all his food or just stand there and do nothing at all. All in all, the blue dragon aspect of the bot is okay, but this bot is not nearly worth $10 plus reacquiring $10. Has great potential, and chris is a great guy with help (and java im sure as well) but this bots needs quite a bit of refining before its considered a good bot. Cheers and best

Edited by LargeLoads

Update v7.25

• Adjusted how the bot waits for loot (reported by: @LargeLoads @erythaean2 )
  • Added the taverly main room for safe-spotters (BETA)
  • Rewrote my health detection since it was causing issues for some users. Should now just check health percentage.
  • Adjusted timers and removed my custom interactions since it was causing issues or looking bot like.
  • Made some adjustments to taverly melee room.
  • Reduced debugger console clutter

As always thank you for supporting Osbot by purchasing this script! Have a good day / night everyone :)

Future additions:

• Heroes quest location
  • Respawn teleport + edgeville spawn support
  • and anything else I have the acc + req for.
  • Like 3