Excellent Dragons

Chris

3 minutes ago, Yep said:

I just used the graveyard green dragon and it didn't work. It took the items from bank and teleported to corporal beast, got to green dragons, world hopped and the walked to edge bank and just stood there.

The lava maze green dragon seems to be working fine right now (1st trip)

what are your settings?

what did the status say?

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

what are your settings?

what did the status say?

Sorry, When I saw that it was stuck I stopped!

Settings: Hop when atleast 3 people, glory teleport for banking and use looting bag. ARMOUR: whip, granite body, drag shield. Varrock tele if pkers.

The lava maze one is working fine tho, So I will buy it next weekend :)

Edited by Yep

56 minutes ago, Chris said:

done

Yeah usually its issues with the webwalker.

I recommend using a different route to bank. like glory to bank

or use graveyard mode or lava maze mode

Walking issue could be fixed ingame by turning off the wilderness warning.

Wilderness warning can only be disabled after you crossed the wilderness ditch a few hundred times.

At tavelry dungeon (blue dragons) when it pass the doors with dusty key , then it goes back thru doors and run in the middle of nowhere and stands.
And one time this happened:
https://gyazo.com/965095b9e0327b9af9f700ca1fcecefa

So fix please your script , idk maybe I do something wrong but i don't think so.
When i walk myself to safespot it kills dragons perfectly, then it walked perfectly back to the safespot.

Edited by Matas69
To add more things

1 hour ago, dustin22333 said:

It works only in edgy green dragons but has lots of bugs and isn't worth the money at all

What bugs?

7 minutes ago, Matas69 said:

Purchased script didn't even tried to get trial cause i thought it was a good script , but at tavelry dungeon (blue dragons) when it pass the doors with dusty key , then it goes back thru doors and run in the middle of nowhere and stands.
And one time this happened:
https://gyazo.com/965095b9e0327b9af9f700ca1fcecefa

So fix please your script , idk maybe I do something wrong but i don't think so.
When i walk myself to safespot it kills dragons perfectly.

If you are safespotting you need to start the script at your safespot. I explain this in the thread Manual and have pictures of the supported spots for best gp/hr.

15 hours ago, Chris said:

3- 5 times

Hop over -> hop to safe -> hop worlds -> repeat

interface pops up with disable feature

It's much more than 3-5 times, I tested it on 6 accounts. Regardless of how many times it does actually take, it's something that should be supported for a premium script

Edited by Thunderwaffe

9 minutes ago, Thunderwaffe said:

It's much more than 3-5 times, I tested it on 6 accounts. Regardless of how many times it does actually take, it's something that should be supported for a premium script

will be fixed in the next update. I have plenty of other options to get to wilderness green dragons.

14 minutes ago, Chris said:

will be fixed in the next update. I have plenty of other options to get to wilderness green dragons.

West drags? I kept rings of dueling and games necklaces in the bank the bot didn't seem to use them and I didn't see an option in the GUI. Do I have to put them on before starting the bot?

22 minutes ago, Thunderwaffe said:

West drags? I kept rings of dueling and games necklaces in the bank the bot didn't seem to use them and I didn't see an option in the GUI. Do I have to put them on before starting the bot?

Graveyard / Lava maze dragons for now.

Had to fix other problems with west

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons