Excellent Dragons

Chris

check up on blue dragons in taverly the whole thing doesnt work. when it passes the gate to blue dragons, it exits immediately and walks back to bank and sits there. If i start the script safespotting inside the dungeon already, it glitches and shoots the dragon and sits in a spot where its unable to attack the dragon. I just bought the script assuming that it was updated, i used my free trial testing green dragons. Please look into this

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Uhndead said:

Still having issues with Taverly Blue Dragons.. It'll run there no problem, then get attacked once in pipe and sit there indefinitely. If I start at safespot, it'll attack one, kill it, then not loot and stop working. Any suggestions? Thanks.

what were your gui settings and what did the logger say?

• Chris changed the title to [Premium] ★ Excellent AIO Dragons ★ ▐ Multiple Modes ▐ Multiple Locations▐ Safespotting▐ Potion Support▐ Anti-Pk▐ Death-Handling▐ & More!

Update v7.89

FIXES

• Idle bug when inventory was full. Caused by a condition error due to having loot ammo option selected.
  • Idle bug when using the obstacle pipe. Caused by it trying to walk too early when barely exiting the pipe and WebWalkEvent fails to proceed.
  • Taverly prison door failsafe spam clicking.
  • Taverly combat issues hopefully fixed.
  • Multiple reports of the bot walking back to bank after entering the gate? Did not experience this issue when using @Psycho White's account. Though known causes would be (No falador teleport tabs | No dusty key if not using shortcut | No food available | safespotting and you did not start in your safespot.)

Please allow up to 24 hours for the SDN to update to use v7.89.

Known issues I am still testing

• Antifire bug
  • Adding more supported safespot locations in taverly

Other

Taverly Blue Dragons supported safespot locations

Near the agility pipe | Less traffic but with lower profit/hr

m7UHvPG.pngxxYKQy7.png

Inside the Expanded blue dragon room

UuxXLqB.pngI0jdRHZ.png

Looking for a account that can do Brutal Black Dragons. I am not responsible for account bans and supplies. YOU will receive the script for the scripts lifetime.

Stats needed

• 77 Slayer
  • 75+ range
  • 45+ prayer
  • Defence is recommended.

Gear needed to test combat

• Crossbow + Bolts (Diamond e | Ruby e)
  • Blowpipe + darts
  • Potions (Prayer | Extended antifires | Food)

On 8/1/2017 at 9:53 PM, adam k said:

does this support BBD yet xD and if so to what degree

Upcoming update v7.90

Brutal Black Dragons BETA build *

Fixes/additions

• Bank issue: withdraw loop with 'Prayer potions(1)'
  • Combat checks to turn off pray magic | to save prayer points
  • Antifire bug: reg/extended? still trying to figure this one out because I didnt change anything to do with this.
  • Combat checks while waiting for loot @Brutals | Will walk to loot destination tile under certain conditions (under attack and in melee range etc.)
  • Ruby e & Diamond e dual support mode | switch to diamonds when brutal is < 50% health
  • Fix ugly GUI or make a new one ffs
  • Other fixes I forgot... :(

Thanks to @brownpaper 

Other

Will be doing some QoL and 'anti-pattern' improvements

Will be taking feedback on possible features

@Taylano recommended "Bury bones when teleblocked" I believe. taylano correct me if this is incorrect

*Please do not buy the script because your mode of choosing is in BETA. It is not in a working state at this time. Thank you.

If you would like to beta test v7.90 for the beta build please (when it is released) add my skype and I will create a group chat. Skype can be found on my profile!

7 minutes ago, Thunderwaffe said:

Does this have a 24hr trial?

5 hour trial.

On 7/22/2017 at 3:33 PM, Schyler said:

I'm not sure how much time you have to put into Brutals at the moment but I figured I'd go ahead and leave some feedback:

Script operates but have to babysit constantly,

Doesn't heal to full while at bank and potentially causes death upon returning,

Sometimes forgets to re-antifire and causes death,

Doesn't seem to be a way to travel back to Catacombs upon death and you need to manually walk back and loot grave before starting again,

And what's most strange to me is the fact that it banks at the bank chest that is located much further away than the actual bank in the south of Lovakengj

Thanks for the updates and for being active on forums 

Update on the mode for ya above. Sorry for the late reply.

• I am looking into the antifire issue at this time. not sure why after a year this is becoming an issue.
  • I will be add a heal to full feature :)
  • I will look into a return feature.

Route I use

0hUF5dD.png

I use this route because of the path has altar access and straight shot back and forth.

I will look into creating a toggle option to use either bank. or just straight up use lova bank!

19 minutes ago, Chris said:

Update on the mode for ya above. Sorry for the late reply.

• I am looking into the antifire issue at this time. not sure why after a year this is becoming an issue.
  • I will be add a heal to full feature :)
  • I will look into a return feature.

Route I use

0hUF5dD.png

I use this route because of the path has altar access and straight shot back and forth.

I will look into creating a toggle option to use either bank. or just straight up use lova bank!

Can you send me the 5 hr trial

• Like 1

Bought the script despite not receiving the 5 hr trial, whenever I try and start the script a lot of times it either only brings 1 lobster and begins walking to drags, or pulls 25 lobsters out and then puts them in the bank, withdraws 25 lobsters, banks them, etc. repeatedly.

When it does run there's no option to bring 26 food, so I always leave with 1 food short, sort of a problem with low-levels since they're already making small amounts an hr. When going to wests, it also clicks that building with the cooking icon very often, so the bot walks into the fence, sits there for a moment then proceeds to walks around it, not very efficient. The world hopper works unless there's a cannon there, it picks that up as a person or something - It'll teleport worlds even if there's nobody there but the cannon, it'll also keep attempting to teleport worlds when in combat sometimes - Killing the bot.

It doesn't have support for the wilderness warning, this breaks the bot.

Tested on Mirror Mode.

Edited by Thunderwaffe

7 hours ago, Thunderwaffe said:

Bought the script despite not receiving the 5 hr trial, whenever I try and start the script a lot of times it either only brings 1 lobster and begins walking to drags, or pulls 25 lobsters out and then puts them in the bank, withdraws 25 lobsters, banks them, etc. repeatedly.

When it does run there's no option to bring 26 food, so I always leave with 1 food short, sort of a problem with low-levels since they're already making small amounts an hr. When going to wests, it also clicks that building with the cooking icon very often, so the bot walks into the fence, sits there for a moment then proceeds to walks around it, not very efficient. The world hopper works unless there's a cannon there, it picks that up as a person or something - It'll teleport worlds even if there's nobody there but the cannon, it'll also keep attempting to teleport worlds when in combat sometimes - Killing the bot.

It doesn't have support for the wilderness warning, this breaks the bot.

Tested on Mirror Mode.

I'll take a look at these issues. I let the webwalker do all the walking. 

6 hours ago, Warp Roelofs said:

Ran it for over 8+hrs yesterday, but ever since all it does is run to one certain tile. This is the case with Blue Drags @ Taverley Safe Spot and Green Dragons @ Wildy Melee. It randomly stops walking, stands still and doesn't continue, no matter what I try.

I'll figure out the reason for this! I experienced this yesterday

3 hours ago, Slicky92 said:

can i get a trial?

also, when i buy..how do i cancel the 4.99 fee if i no longer want to use the bot?

done. 

if u pay with paypal cancel preapproved payments

if u pay in osbot credits just ignore the invoice

9 hours ago, Yep said:

Can I have a trial before purchase?

I liked the thread

done

8 hours ago, Thunderwaffe said:

Update: The bot's also run all the way around the monastery to get back to edgeville when on West dragons.

I won't be buying another month until the wilderness ditch and walking gets resolved.

Not worth the $10 in it's current state

Yeah usually its issues with the webwalker.

I recommend using a different route to bank. like glory to bank

or use graveyard mode or lava maze mode

Walking issue could be fixed ingame by turning off the wilderness warning.

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons