Excellent Dragons

Chris

5 minutes ago, iTz Chad said:

No sure what the problem is. My guy runs to talvery blues and goes in the pipe. Then teles back to falador as soon as im in the dragon pit?

if you are safespotting you need to start at the safespot then start the script. if this is another issue besides that I will take a look. Im attempting to find another issue with taverly atm

• Like 1

After running for about 25~ hours total now (not straight!) there has been two times where i have come to check on this to find out that its idling at the blue dragons (taverly) because there is no Falador tellytab. I had over 300 in the bank at the time so not sure why it didn't withdraw one. nonetheless a great script and it has already earmed me a great amount! 

On 27/06/2017 at 2:30 AM, Chris said:

tdknL9m.png

V7.86

Fixes:

• Worldhopper should now be working.
  • Adjusted and brought Blue Dragons (Heroes guild) mode out of 'BETA' *Uses duel ring to bank / games to burthope* *MUST HAVE HEROES QUEST COMPLETED*
  • Fixed multiple Jug of wine issues. should be functional and drop empty jugs.

Future plans:

• Report webwalker travel bugs and add bank travel to Metal dragons
  • Fix and get Brutal Black Dragons out of 'BETA' * I will either buy an account or get one serviced. *
  • Make a video / write up and add on to the Thread 'Manual' of all the scripts features

I will post on the thread again when the update is live.

Thread Poll will be closing soon. approx 1-2 weeks

P.S if I have failed to give script trials quote me and I will activate them.

Brutal blacks were working when I last used. Is this not ideal now? 

3 hours ago, Rex93 said:

After running for about 25~ hours total now (not straight!) there has been two times where i have come to check on this to find out that its idling at the blue dragons (taverly) because there is no Falador tellytab. I had over 300 in the bank at the time so not sure why it didn't withdraw one. nonetheless a great script and it has already earmed me a great amount! 

I'm going through some testing for that mode now. This is the first time it has happened so I will let it loop to find the problem.

2 hours ago, chachacha said:

Brutal blacks were working when I last used. Is this not ideal now? 

it will stay in beta for a while. I am in the process of moving/getting ready for uni, so I wont have time. Only a small group will use that mode due to the new requirements the mode needs.

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons