Excellent Dragons

Chris

Not working today 

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 10.48.26 AM.png

tried again working now.

Also got this error twice now where the bot gets stuck at the wildy ditch north of the level 2 men in edgevill. I was running on grave yard green drags when it happened. not sure why its getting stuck there or even going there since its supposed to be using game nec for teleport.

589cf08dcd244_ScreenShot2017-02-08at5_46_20PM.png.8de36317f6a1cd37567ff6f7bb1bb0e7.png

Edited by clanffs

7 hours ago, clanffs said:

Not working today 

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 10.48.26 AM.png

tried again working now.

Also got this error twice now where the bot gets stuck at the wildy ditch north of the level 2 men in edgevill. I was running on grave yard green drags when it happened. not sure why its getting stuck there or even going there since its supposed to be using game nec for teleport.

589cf08dcd244_ScreenShot2017-02-08at5_46_20PM.png.8de36317f6a1cd37567ff6f7bb1bb0e7.png

Was the games necklace in the inventory?

and ill take a look at the other errors.

4 hours ago, bmitch5150 said:

could i get a trial?

done

When trying to exit the corp cave the bot will move the mouse around right next to the exit back and forth 6-10 times it seems.

Looks like very obvious bot behavior.

In addition to that the bot is way too OCD about camera angles and moves them like they're going out of style.

Something else to point out is that the clicking is way too perfect, precise, and quick.

You may also want to mix up the way it chooses dialogue options, having it sometimes choose with numbers and sometimes choosing with clicking.

@Chris

Edited by Meza

On 2/10/2017 at 3:35 PM, Meza said:

When trying to exit the corp cave the bot will move the mouse around right next to the exit back and forth 6-10 times it seems.

Looks like very obvious bot behavior.

In addition to that the bot is way too OCD about camera angles and moves them like they're going out of style.

Something else to point out is that the clicking is way too perfect, precise, and quick.

You may also want to mix up the way it chooses dialogue options, having it sometimes choose with numbers and sometimes choosing with clicking.

@Chris

alright

2 minutes ago, clanffs said:

This has become an issue where it is getting stuck at ditch, it has happened multiple times. 

Graveyard green dragon mode

Using glory to bank

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 8.35.00 PM.png

Could be a WebWalkEvent bug. I have to report a few webwalker links later tomorrow. I'll check out the code but I havnt changed anything to do with the ditch as the webwalker handels it.

OT: Thanks for showing support with your dynamic sig <3

6 minutes ago, clanffs said:

This has become an issue where it is getting stuck at ditch, it has happened multiple times. 

Graveyard green dragon mode

Using glory to bank

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 8.35.00 PM.png

are you meaning to do west drags mode?

Because rgaveyard dragons uses glory (if using glory mode) & gmaes necklaces(in the inventory, to get to corp cave). 

Just now, Chris said:

are you meaning to do west drags mode?

Because rgaveyard dragons uses glory (if using glory mode) & gmaes necklaces(in the inventory, to get to corp cave). 

Green Dragons graveyard using the glory mode and games neck teleport

I actually just caught it making this mistake! HA! It teleported to the bank (edge) to get away from pkers and it had clicked on the mini map during the teleport, so when it got to edge it went to talk to where the flag was posted hence why it is getting stuck at the ditch. Once I hand click the mini map to go back to the bank the bot takes back over again and runs fine. I feel like if there was a safety added for when it got stuck at the ditch this wouldn't be an issue.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, clanffs said:

Green Dragons graveyard using the glory mode and games neck teleport

I actually just caught it making this mistake! HA! It teleported to the bank (edge) to get away from pkers and it had clicked on the mini map during the teleport, so when it got to edge it went to talk to where the flag was posted hence why it is getting stuck at the ditch. Once I hand click the mini map to go back to the bank the bot takes back over again and runs fine. I feel like if there was a safety added for when it got stuck at the ditch this wouldn't be an issue.

thanks for the extra information :) will work and push a fix!

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons