Excellent Dragons

Chris

someone put a bad review for the green dragS? what is the typical gp/hr for green drags?

thansk

have seen that you give trial, i just want to make sure that it is efficient enough to be worth buying... could i get a trial please?

I don't really check the store reviews and not sure why he left a bad review if he has made over 24m 07 zAfK62w.png.

Gold per hour varies by account stats and gear. With 60-60-50 + super set I was getting 308k an hour(Check my previous post about this + includes status report on how it achieved this).

Obviously with a more beefy account you could achieve a higher gold per hour.

Authed you a trial.

@Chris you are doing well, just keep at it and try and get it a bit more smooth. Example another thing is it will just stop looting and struggle with going to the bank (west green drags) just general things like that.

@All Users can you update me? I made a ton of changes and v7.28 has been available for a week now.

My post about it is here. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/104463-premium-★-excellent-dragons-★-▐-multiple-locations▐-safespotting▐-potion-support▐-special-attack▐-anti-pk▐-deathwalking▐-more/?p=1275406

Edited by Chris

done

Damn that was quik, i'm trying it out atm, very nice alchemy is auto implemented. Don't see a burry option for bones though sad.png 

i'll keep u informed ^^

Edit: Any chance u could differentiate between Steel Dragons & Iron Dragons (Brimhaven) It's more profitable to be doing Steel Dragons constantly when you're using chaos runes

Edit 2: Minor things: - Doesn't loot Adamant 2h sword (Iron dragon)

Edited by Artifacts
  • Like 1

Damn that was quik, i'm trying it out atm, very nice alchemy is auto implemented. Don't see a burry option for bones though sad.png 

i'll keep u informed ^^

Edit: Any chance u could differentiate between Steel Dragons & Iron Dragons (Brimhaven) It's more profitable to be doing Steel Dragons constantly when you're using chaos runes

Edit 2: Minor things: - Doesn't loot Adamant 2h sword (Iron dragon)

I'll take a look on how I will implement burry bones option

Edit1* I will also take a look at this but this would but I can't guarantee it will always be able to attack steels if it resets aggro etc.

Edit2* I'll add this edit: do you also want it to alch it?

Could I please get a trial for this script, looks interesting.

Done

Edited by Chris

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons