Excellent Dragons

Chris

bro, i cant get it work. iv'e tried every locations to greendrags and everymethods, otherwise stands at bank, but with the duel ring and games neck mode it teles to corpbeast, goes out of the cave but doesnt go further just stands there and the ent's are attackin :/

outside it the logger says sumthing "error in bot excecutor!, could not initialize class.org.osbot ect..

Edited by oo159oo

bro, i cant get it work. iv'e tried every locations to greendrags and everymethods, otherwise stands at bank, but with the duel ring and games neck mode it teles to corpbeast, goes out of the cave but doesnt go further just stands there and the ent's are attackin :/

outside it the logger says sumthing "error in bot excecutor!, could not initialize class.org.osbot ect..

do you have the webwalker files installed?

hmm, tbh i dont know, ive used lot of scripts, but i never have had install others but the script biggrin.png can u tell me how to so i can try it? where do i find them and where do i put them ? thx for quick answers mate.

i dont have any SDN build errors. you are running .101 right? I was running it fin 4 hours ago.

yes, im running .101 i start the script at edge bank, when i choose the "graveyard" it takes dueling ring and games neck from my bank, wields the ring and teleports to corp, then it finds the cave entry presses it and goes out of the cave, and the error message pops up to logger and it just stands there doing nothing, and the "west" location i start at edge too, but it doesnt leave from bank :(

yes, im running .101 i start the script at edge bank, when i choose the "graveyard" it takes dueling ring and games neck from my bank, wields the ring and teleports to corp, then it finds the cave entry presses it and goes out of the cave, and the error message pops up to logger and it just stands there doing nothing, and the "west" location i start at edge too, but it doesnt leave from bank sad.png

it should be working. Im on .101 running it now 

NX7AAwf.png

can you tell me how you set it up from the start, edge bank? and how u fill the guide? srry for bothering biggrin.png

duel ring in equipment

games neck in the inventory

foood pots and just start it

u should delete your osbot folder and redownload the webwalking files

Edited by Chris

Update v7.26

• Added Respawn teleport : SPELL ONLY Accessed by being on the Arceuss Spellbook & useful for west GDK
  • Altered timings and other small things which included (looting, potions, etc.)
  • Added support for Armadyl crossbow special
  • Added Black brutal dragons BETA
  • Reported and approved the Taverly 63 agility obstacle to reach Blue dragons faster in taverly

Things on my list

• Brutal dragons (Blue, red, & black) added and out of beta
  • Adjust my instruction guide on my post.

FUTURE NOTICE: I WILL BE ON VACATION FROM THE 15th to the 1st of JAN.

Edited by Chris

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons