Juggles AIO Shop Buyer

Juggles

I have been using it to buy runes from Aubury, so far with moderate babysitting. F2P only so far.

The main reason for the babysitting is fighting with the auto-logout from world hopping. So far I've set the sleep to at least 7 - 8 seconds and it'll seemingly run for an hour before I get logged again. Is there a recommended time for this?

Otherwise, I've encountered the problem where the script will be in "world hop" status, but only hovers over the world and won't click it (F2P). Pausing and Playing again seems to fix the problem for a while. 

Maybe you should read the front page and learn how to set it up correctly.

Yeah I watched the video, not sure what else you mean by that.

I kept messing around with it, now it just gets stuck trying to hop worlds. I have to unpause and pause the script a5a010a117c144949d20953dfd460b3d.png

Is this an f2p issue? It would be nice if I can trust this script and really get it working flawlessly. Thanks

Yeah I watched the video, not sure what else you mean by that.

I kept messing around with it, now it just gets stuck trying to hop worlds. I have to unpause and pause the script a5a010a117c144949d20953dfd460b3d.png

Is this an f2p issue? It would be nice if I can trust this script and really get it working flawlessly. Thanks

Yeah there's a bug with f2p world hopping currently in the API.

Edited by Juggles

Hey Juggles,

I'm having issues with the script. It will be buying items flawlessly and then it will randomly stop buying items from the store, and will just stay at the buying screen.

When I close the buying screen it doesn't do anything. When I buy the items until inventory is full, it clicks on mini-map and continues.

This happens occasionally.

Any help would be apreciated.

Hey Juggles,

I'm having issues with the script. It will be buying items flawlessly and then it will randomly stop buying items from the store, and will just stay at the buying screen.

When I close the buying screen it doesn't do anything. When I buy the items until inventory is full, it clicks on mini-map and continues.

This happens occasionally.

Any help would be apreciated.

Is the logger showing anything? 

I have been using it to buy runes from Aubury, so far with moderate babysitting. F2P only so far.

The main reason for the babysitting is fighting with the auto-logout from world hopping. So far I've set the sleep to at least 7 - 8 seconds and it'll seemingly run for an hour before I get logged again. Is there a recommended time for this?

Otherwise, I've encountered the problem where the script will be in "world hop" status, but only hovers over the world and won't click it (F2P). Pausing and Playing again seems to fix the problem for a while. 

Best to set frequent breaks in the client

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deceiver changed the title to Juggles AIO Shop Buyer