Dispute Against House

Xylate

House went a tad off topic there. The script hes referring to, is completely seperate from this dispute. Our deal was 50/50 split on profits, which I purchased a dedicated server for, thinking this was a private script. as well as taking the time and dumping 70m into the accounts. Assuming this was a private script, but clearly its not. What hes reffering to is something completely seperate, but if we want to go off topic, I can show the whole conversation between me and AmericanKidd, but once again, its a bit irrelevant to this dispute.

He shouldn't be telling people they are private then reselling them. Just wanted to clear that up since hes going a bit off topic. Khalee received both the copy of the NOT FLAX script from myself as well as the copy he resold to compare.

Xylate says his proof is not approved for a while now on here which i don't believe since mine was approved almost instantly.

He claims that this proves i gave him ownership:

e8ff0521e61f9e135de453ef0f264648.png

He then tried to validate his point by posting an image of me agreeing however it is not in the right context.

a82ec6323d0d022213eb7df935a9fc6b.png

In reality the context is:

e7f464f7e3e5b5c0493d7be0def75dc5.png

For one i never agreed to that statement and secondly that means i do not disclose files and data from the goldfarm vps i had access to as well.

8) Script Sales

Selling a single copy of a private script to a single person is tolerated. Releasing a private script a customer paid for to the public is also not allowed. Selling multiple copies of a private script will result in a permanent ban when caught for the script writer and the customers (if the customers are aware). The staff will not assist in any disputes with regards to private script transactions.

He has never purchased HGoldAmulet. If he refers to "whatever House says he broke the rules anyways" i have not broken any rules i never sold it to Xylate.

To Xylate:

Man i literally gave it to you so you can farm for me and we both benefit from it.

What Xylate did back at me is disrespectful and unjust in my eyes.

I would like to ask xylate to attempt to prove he purchased HGoldAmulet from me or would like this dispute closed for good.

At this point I'm not even going to argue his principal is invalid because it seems pointless and I will just straight out say that the rules state I have to sell it to you to make it your private script. Due to the lack of a transaction i don't see how you can be referring to the rules.

His argument is invalid and his assumption I sold him a private script called HGoldAmulet is invalid because he never gave me any money for it.

Ok so to get back to this situation:

1) Reselling the flax script:

Since I don't have proof of actually selling the script, we are going to ignore this part.

If I catch you by reselling other scripters scripts we will have to take more serious steps.

2) The "private" gold amulet script:

@House stated that he never told the script was a private script. This doesn't even matter because if you are distributing a script multiple times it's just a way to get around the SDN of osbot. The 50/50% profit method is simply just bending the rules of osbot.

From now on this will be added to the private script rule.

No actions will be taken this time since the rule weren't clear about this.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

• Like 2