should i stay 60atk zerker or get 75atk

Lucki

was talking about this with logic I believe a while back, best to get 99 strength first. Pk with 99 strength and see how it fits you.

I see 75 attack pointless for a zerker, that is why I keep all my zerkers 60 attack.

Why fight higher defence players when you have easier targets at a lower combat.

• Like 2

was talking about this with logic I believe a while back, best to get 99 strength first. Pk with 99 strength and see how it fits you.

I see 75 attack pointless for a zerker, that is why I keep all my zerkers 60 attack.

Why fight higher defence players when you have easier targets at a lower combat.

because dds rarely hits even on 45def and ags spec hits fairly accurate on all defence levels

I say keep 60 atk, cheaper pking and it's always funny when you rambo a dds spec. Not to mention, you will gain quite a bit of combat levels, and I don't think the ags alone is worth it. I will say though, if you are good with msb to ags and can 1 tick, it's surprisingly good and fun.

Edited by Grizzmudo