Osbot is doomed.

Sysm

what's the point of trial moderators? seems pretty pointless to me. either make him a full mod or don't make him mod at all (considering both ranks have the same powers). 

To see if he's fit to become a full moderator and to show people he's still new to the job

Edited by Eagle Scripts

To see if he's fit to become a full moderator and to show people he's still new to the job

the community admin could just make an announcement instead and people would know that way, etc. either way, a trial moderator  rank is a little redundant when a full moderator rank serves the same purpose.  

Edited by pranko

Moreso is to point out the fact that he's a trial mod and undergoing training / evaluation.

like i said in my above post, that's a bit redundant honestly. what's the point of a evaluation? if the admins like him enough to be a moderator, then it should just say "moderator". has for training he could do that easily with just a moderator rank. you don't need to have two separate ranks for that. 

literately no other forum has this type of set up lol 

Edited by pranko