Anti-Ban

gosubear

So i have never scripted in my life and was wondering if you can record your mouse movements and stuff like legitly do something simple like doing logs to planks. and record the mouse movements and the camera movements for a more human-like movement while botting so there will be millions of different clicks and not one of them are the same. meaning we arent perfect so there will be mistakes and what not. I understand the pseudo and real time anti-bans. But is that what they use for real time? because if not. i was thinking about volunteering to "test" for scripts and do a legit mouse and camera movements for people's scripts to help out the community and what not.

Really? It must just be a slight thing such that it would only be noticeable to bots then, huh? (I haven't played OS, or RS for that matter, in years)

It is very hard to see. You can notice it if you use a mouse recorder tho since that doesn't take into account the shifting of the pixels. There's a way to counter the pixel shift by slightly shifting your mouse recorder in the opposite direction. I haven't tried it though.

It is very hard to see. You can notice it if you use a mouse recorder tho since that doesn't take into account the shifting of the pixels. There's a way to counter the pixel shift by slightly shifting your mouse recorder in the opposite direction. I haven't tried it though.

Interesting, although not surprising. Gotta do what you gotta do to try to deter folks.

If you record your mouse movement then you will be repeating the exact same "Antiban" every single time. That's more bot like then checking your woodcut xp while planking emote32342.png

Also runescape shifts the pixels slightly over time so doing planking will cause you to misclick after a while

I was just using planking as an example. And so how does normal pseudo and real time anti-ban work? because although it checks and turns and stuff. still to me seem so bot-like. Since it does it in a random interval but still does the same movements. so if i can check and click 1000 different ways. at 1000 random intervals. it gives me more variety does it not? i'm just trying to be helpful. not trying to sound ignorant.

I was just using planking as an example. And so how does normal pseudo and real time anti-ban work? because although it checks and turns and stuff. still to me seem so bot-like. Since it does it in a random interval but still does the same movements. so if i can check and click 1000 different ways. at 1000 random intervals. it gives me more variety does it not? i'm just trying to be helpful. not trying to sound ignorant.

Honestly I don't put antiban in my scripts. Its useless.

The best strategy is having a flawless bot that doesn't get stuck.