✔️Eagle Scripts' Private Scripts | 170+ Satisfied Customers | Automated Muling System | Fully Automated Farms With Database Support | Account Switching On Ban

Eagle Scripts

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/1/2016 at 6:27 PM, Eagle Scripts said:

Untitled-19.gif
Eagle Scripts' Private Scripts

I have decided to make my official Private Scripts' Thread as well since there have been multiple other Scripters that have already made their Official Private Scripts' Thread. Don't let the date of this thread fool you; I've already completed 165+ Private Script Orders with many satisfied and returning, customers. I know what I'm doing.

- I strive for completing orders as soon as possible, with them maintaining the quality I like to deliver. Sometimes orders are already completed on the day of request.

- I am not known for being cheap. If you're looking for a cheap private script, you might want to look for somebody else.

- I only deliver scripts once I deem them stable and them having the standard High Quality I'd like to deliver.

- Private Scripts Can Include CLI Support.

- Private Scripts Can Include A Fully Automated Muling System.

- Private Scripts Can Include Account Switching On Ban.

- By contacting me regarding a private script, you automatically accept my TOS

Vouches

Reveal hidden contents

Current Total Amount Of Private Scripts Finished

Hide contents

TOS

Reveal hidden contents

- You do not have the right to re-sell this product
- The product will be obfuscated. You will not receive the product's source code.
- You can not hold me accountable for any losses/bans by the use of this script
- The script will be linked to your OSBot account. If any other OSBot account tries running your script, the script won't work and your support for the script will thereby be withdrawn
- The script will be delivered with 2 free months of bug support service. In this period bugs will be fixed for free. (This does not include adding new features). This period starts from the moment you've received your product.
- All payments towards me are final

Please send me a PM regarding any Private Scripts.

3lbnlIr.gif

Hunter salamanders bot??

15 hours ago, leones55 said:

Hunter salamanders bot??

Please contact me via PM concerning inquiries.

6 hours ago, ProfessorSpace said:

Any chance for a trial? perhaps looking to get a private AIO in the future.

I think you posted on an incorrect thread as this thread is related to my private scripting services. Please post on the actual script thread of which you desire a trial.

• 1 month later...
  • Eagle Scripts changed the title to ✔️Eagle Scripts' Private Scripts | 170+ Satisfied Customers | Automated Muling System | Fully Automated Farms With Database Support | Account Switching On Ban