Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

23 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm the banking thing should be fixed, it kept spamming the bank booth option, it will not do that anymore in the new update :D 

As for dueling ring and out of range, did you make sure to set mouse zoom to far away? It will make the script run better. Confirm please. I will add a few anti-fails in the upcoming version just in case :D 

No i havnt tried the mousezoomthing ill try it and get back to you

Still having banking issue :/ and also the stuck issue zoomed out as far as i can

Yet another edit, i chose walking mode 6 and it seems to have fixed all problems

Edited by Folk

@Czar

Banking is messed up for this script as well. Not sure about other locations, but specifically for normal runecrafting fire runes via duel rings, the bot runecrafts the fire ring, tp's to castle wars but then it has a spasm at the bank opening and closing the bank over and over couple times for no reason (kind of like what happened with motherlode script). Please fix!

On 6/22/2017 at 4:44 PM, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

@Czar

Banking is messed up for this script as well. Not sure about other locations, but specifically for normal runecrafting fire runes via duel rings, the bot runecrafts the fire ring, tp's to castle wars but then it has a spasm at the bank opening and closing the bank over and over couple times for no reason (kind of like what happened with motherlode script). Please fix!

fixed yet or no?