Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

On 6/18/2023 at 7:48 AM, Czar said:

Yes all pouches are supported, the bot even has a sick feature where it will combine the pouches for you to create a colossal pouch. I use this in my sequence for my RC army which makes 800k+/hr per bot. I use my GOTR bot first to get the needle, then run the runecrafter to make money using the gotr robes :doge: 

Hey Czar, I sent you a PM on a few questions about this RC bot farm you have running. I wanted to do something similar.

If you could read my Private message or just get back to me here about the questions that would be amazing!

mainly I want to know how you prep these accounts, I'm guessing you are doing Abyss RC double cosmics or nats once out of Guardians of the Rift? If so you need to be training combat a bit for some def / hp levels for Abyss, What script are you using for this? AIO Fighter? OR am I completely wrong in my assumptions that you are doing Abyss? Also whats the route look like? Guardians of the rift bot preps for you? you guardians of the rift a bunch then combat train before abyss? Again help is greatly appreciated!

Edited by Sublimeqt
  • Like 1

Just replied to you in private messages I sent you my strategy for my runecrafting bot army too enjoy :D

Added all trials guys gl :)

@methed it should be in death's office if you got pked during abyss, I usually select the option [collect items from deaths office] and the bot will automatically re-equip and continue botting xD

also amazing progress in the discord

k2dKp61.png 

big shoutout to @Maldesto <3 

44 minutes ago, Czar said:

Done gl guys enjoy! :D 

Thx Czar 😃 I'm running into some trouble when trying Lava's.

It doesn't want to use my divine rune pouch, so I have to use rune stacks in my invo.

Then when it arrives at the fire altar, it initially just crafts Fires, after which it empties my essence pouch and then uses earth runes on the altar to craft a few Lava's