Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

28 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

It should be in there now!

Ty, got it!

Edit: looks like it works alright, but 2 things that are keeping me from buying this straight away:

1) Clicks on the urns are always at the same exact speed (probably detectable)

2) Last room hardly gets done. The bot spends way too much time in the room before the last one by finishing it, so it only seems to be able to do about half or less of the last room which is the best exp. 

Adding 3rd thing to say but it doesnt really matter too much: When starting the script off, the gui is invisble, so you have to minimize it and open it again to get up the blanks to fill in. This is the same glitch that i experienced over a year ago.

Not sure if your still updating the script, but just wanted to point these things out.

Edited by Disboyer

1 hour ago, Disboyer said:

Ty, got it!

Edit: looks like it works alright, but 2 things that are keeping me from buying this straight away:

1) Clicks on the urns are always at the same exact speed (probably detectable)

2) Last room hardly gets done. The bot spends way too much time in the room before the last one by finishing it, so it only seems to be able to do about half or less of the last room which is the best exp. 

Adding 3rd thing to say but it doesnt really matter too much: When starting the script off, the gui is invisble, so you have to minimize it and open it again to get up the blanks to fill in. This is the same glitch that i experienced over a year ago.

Not sure if your still updating the script, but just wanted to point these things out.

Thanks for letting me know. That being said, Changing these points would probably require a complete re-write and I'm not planning to do this anytime soon unfortunately.

• Like 1

just freezes once entering the tomb

[ERROR][Bot #1][04/28 08:33:28 AM]: Failed to load image for selected script, using default image
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/28 08:33:29 AM]: Failed to load image for selected script, using default image
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/28 08:36:53 AM]: Failed to load image for selected script, using default image
[INFO][Bot #1][04/28 08:36:54 AM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/28 08:38:35 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

20 minutes ago, innocentsmooth said:

just freezes once entering the tomb

[ERROR][Bot #1][04/28 08:33:28 AM]: Failed to load image for selected script, using default image
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/28 08:33:29 AM]: Failed to load image for selected script, using default image
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/28 08:36:53 AM]: Failed to load image for selected script, using default image
[INFO][Bot #1][04/28 08:36:54 AM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/28 08:38:35 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

Could you give me a screenshot?