Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

Just now, lost eley said:

24 or 48 trial plox? need tryna get 72 thieving 

A trial is only supposed to make you decide on buying the script or not. This is not some free method to get your desired level. Because I replied instantly on your reply, You've been granted 6 hours starting from this moment.

42 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

A trial is only supposed to make you decide on buying the script or not. This is not some free method to get your desired level. Because I replied instantly on your reply, You've been granted 6 hours starting from this moment.

i understand but i forgot to mention i'm only 50 so i'm gonna have to buy it if i like it lol. cant seem to get it to work properly. does inventory have to be exact besides food?

Edited by lost eley

8 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Make sure to have the same inventory so you're sure it's working :)

love the script but only seen it for 45mins you granted me access instantly which was like 4am for me so i had to go to sleep not whining cause i appreciate what you did but can i have a have pass to see if theirs any bugs i can find planning to buy from the 45mins i saw but still never got to let the script run like i wanted 

*happy customer*

5 minutes ago, lost eley said:

love the script but only seen it for 45mins you granted me access instantly which was like 4am for me so i had to go to sleep not whining cause i appreciate what you did but can i have a have pass to see if theirs any bugs i can find planning to buy from the 45mins i saw but still never got to let the script run like i wanted 

*happy customer*

I'm not sure, do you need another trial?