Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

Dude i'm waiting till January for you to fix toggable  GUI  and you still haven't done anything about it!  also give us the option to take that dumb waterskin since we DON'T need it unless you bank at Nardah ... I wana buy the script but as it is now it's not worth any money since people report you all the time because you can't respond to them. Would also like a trial and if you promise to fix it within a month i'll buy the script now since i want 99 thieving soon. PM with respond please

1 hour ago, domen said:

Dude i'm waiting till January for you to fix toggable  GUI  and you still haven't done anything about it!  also give us the option to take that dumb waterskin since we DON'T need it unless you bank at Nardah ... I wana buy the script but as it is now it's not worth any money since people report you all the time because you can't respond to them. Would also like a trial and if you promise to fix it within a month i'll buy the script now since i want 99 thieving soon. PM with respond please

I'm extremely busy these days with private scripts, school and other private stuff. The things you want me to add are features which are not a high priority on my list. I'm not sure when I'll implement these

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Molten said:

why 30+ hp? i thought lvl 3 skillers could do plunder. PM me please.

I'll test this to 99 thieving if it works on a quite low level acc such as 1 def 1 prayer 45 rng 30hp. However, if i could run it on my level 3 skiller I would remain much happier. Eats cakes.

When I tested it, the npcs that come out of the urns and the hounds that are in the desert are likely to kill you