Sponsors, Vip, Donations!

Kati2

I know, which sadly I don't have to spare atm :/

The only time I'd personally donate is if I was making money off this bot, which I'm not.

There are not many if any flawless scripts, and minimal random event protection, so until all that gets sorted out, I won't be paying for a subscription :(

But I may consider in the future

The only time I'd personally donate is if I was making money off this bot, which I'm not.

There are not many if any flawless scripts, and minimal random event protection, so until all that gets sorted out, I won't be paying for a subscription sad.png

Thank you for the consideration.  Our goal is not to rip people off, but to get server costs taken care of. We will offer the same prices and deals (if not better) once the bot is completely finished. 

There are not many if any flawless scripts, and minimal random event protection, so until all that gets sorted out, I won't be paying for a subscription :(

It's considered a donation because you are thankful for the free service that the developers are working so hard to provide to us for free, even if it's not big right now, why should that stop you in any way from helping support the development. You're using a very well programmed development that could easily become a paid application, the fact you don't wish to support it because it's not well known is kind-of sad in my opinion..

On ANOTHER NOTE.... I'm refunding my damn sponsor from vInsert.

• Like 2

It's considered a donation because you are thankful for the free service that the developers are working so hard to provide to us for free, even if it's not big right now, why should that stop you in any way from helping support the development. You're using a very well programmed development that could easily become a paid application, the fact you don't wish to support it because it's not well known is kind-of sad in my opinion..

On ANOTHER NOTE.... I'm refunding my damn sponsor from vInsert.

Donating to something I can't really use?

Meh.

While I see the point of those who wish to support the development...

I, like many people, can't bring myself to put money into something that isn't for sure or even out of the beta stages. Kind of like pre-ordering a game and then getting it on release and it's complete garbage (Simcity still hurts...)

I appreciate every single one of you Admins working on this project, but until I see real anti-randoms and a bot that doesn't freeze every 30 minutes, I will hold back on donating. Hopefully that came across right.

• Like 1

HOLY GOD, not what I had in mind.

Not going to be doing this any-time soon, did this for vInsert for the small ammount of $60 and it got me nowhere fast, and supported an idiots cause.

6 months is $50, and we plan to last a very long time. That's why lifetime has its price. (This will of course lower in time) If you aren't sure if you to be with us until the end, then you should not consider purchasing lifetime until you are. 

While I see the point of those who wish to support the development...

I, like many people, can't bring myself to put money into something that isn't for sure or even out of the beta stages. Kind of like pre-ordering a game and then getting it on release and it's complete garbage (Simcity still hurts...)

I appreciate every single one of you Admins working on this project, but until I see real anti-randoms and a bot that doesn't freeze every 30 minutes, I will hold back on donating. Hopefully that came across right.

Thank you. The problem with the freezing situations is that the developers and I don't have any freezing problems.. no way to debug them. We don't plan to just stay in beta anyhow. We plan to fix our issues as efficiently as possible and become the best.

6 months is $50, and we plan to last a very long time. That's why lifetime has its price. (This will of course lower in time) If you aren't sure if you to be with us until the end, then you should not consider purchasing lifetime until you are. 

Thank you. The problem with the freezing situations is that the developers and I don't have any freezing problems.. no way to debug them. We don't plan to just stay in beta anyhow. We plan to fix our issues as efficiently as possible and become the best.

It may be all down to specs and what version of Java they are running..