I finally got around to making my own loader

Kenneh

More like "as seen in multiple tutorials in 2008". Really OP, you should transform this into something useful, like a toolkit. The code itself is rather novice-ish, so it should be a good challenge for you... The toolkit widgets would of course be standalone... I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here, but you could eventually bridge information dynamically obtained from the client to extent the capabilities of said widgets, and eventually transmute it into a macro.... Maybe make that a (very) long-term goal? There will be plenty of rewrites inbetween lol. TL;DR - Make into toolkit.

More like "as seen in multiple tutorials in 2008". Really OP, you should transform this into something useful, like a toolkit. The code itself is rather novice-ish, so it should be a good challenge for you... The toolkit widgets would of course be standalone... I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here, but you could eventually bridge information dynamically obtained from the client to extent the capabilities of said widgets, and eventually transmute it into a macro.... Maybe make that a (very) long-term goal? There will be plenty of rewrites inbetween lol. TL;DR - Make into toolkit.

No. You're missing the point. I just wanted something to play on and not worry about advertisments in the client ( I don't have members )

No. You're missing the point. I just wanted something to play on and not worry about advertisments in the client ( I don't have members )

So you don't plan on working on the code at all, but you're asking for feedback? Seems pretty pointless to me. There are quite a few alternatives in which would have allowed you to play the game without advertisements, in which would have required much less time... Like just downloading one of the other thousands of OSRS loaders floating around the web?

So you don't plan on working on the code at all, but you're asking for feedback? Seems pretty pointless to me. There are quite a few alternatives in which would have allowed you to play the game without advertisements, in which would have required much less time... Like just downloading one of the other thousands of OSRS loaders floating around the web?

'sigh' that's not the point.