Should I?

Muffins

Do I?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Does Muffins deserve a custom PIP for being OSBot customer service?

• Yes
    • No

dbuf lighten up oh my days its a joke , get off your high horse, just cause u dont like a group of people doesnt mean u have to start pointless shit with them every 5 mins, 

I THINK YOU WILL FIND I actually pointed out something that I believe to be valid to the whole thread, if it to be a serious thread or not. I have not "pointlessly started" at any point, other than them trying to jerk cycle against me like they normally would, so in fact I think you will find it's them.

I THINK YOU WILL FIND I actually pointed out something that I believe to be valid to the whole thread, if it to be a serious thread or not. I have not "pointlessly started" at any point, other than them trying to jerk cycle against me like they normally would, so in fact I think you will find it's them.

You brought your toxic shit to a fun thread what did you expect? You piss in the bottle, guess what, no one wants to drink with you anymore.

Stop whining jesus christ man.

Seriously, no one here needs your validation, concern, approval or pointing out of anything, so why don't you fuckery fuck off please thanks.

• Like 2

You brought your toxic shit to a fun thread what did you expect? You piss in the bottle, guess what, no one wants to drink with you anymore.

Stop whining jesus christ man.

Seriously, no one here needs your validation, concern, approval or pointing out of anything, so why don't you fuckery fuck off please thanks.

how about no?

how about no?

You keep yelling rape while moaning yes please.

Just make sure you don't harass yourself too deeply by willingly forcing yourself into battles you can't win. 

Or do, by all means, most people stopped taking anything you say seriously anyways.

The beans are not only green but also very cool. 

Chill out. No need to continue this.

Edited by Botre
  • Like 2