New RSPS? Recommend Taking a look.

work break

i agree with muffin tbh.

so many people these days join osbot,farm some easy feedback and then scam

And I understand that. I was not disagreeing with what muffin was saying and I am not creating this rsps myself, it is a community project within OSBOT, we all know the coders and each other around here. There would be NO WAY I would ever fund a project that would be for scamming. I wanted to build something as a osbot community and I know we all have our opinions regarding hacking and viruses etc. Ill be honest with you guys things like that piss me off too but I'm not looking to create a project with the community and work the teams ass off for a $1 scam -_- not worth it at all.

No reason to flip the switch but i have to agree low post count is kind of sketchy, i have low post count on here but on R-L a rsps site i had over 1500 posts before they had some glitch and lost data. go ask there if u want

Oh no I believe you. It sucks to see that happen, and it sucks to also see that one person wrecks it for the others. I appreciate all the opinions.

Well the thing is the RSPS that we saw was advertised by Maldesto himself he was one of the main owners for it (he didnt do much client related stuff)

Yeah so basically the dude he worked with was a scum bag low life douche who decided to infect the client that's why (not blaming Mald ofc since it was not his fault in any means whatsover) we stay away from RSPS as a whole.

Like at the mention of 'RSPS' we all ignore it because of the past experiences etc.

Listen. I am trying to be nice to you here, I have not done anything to upset you or be hated by you if you want to keep being disrespectful over an issue that happened a while back and blame it on every person that walks past you that's fine.

I'm being disrespectful by giving an opinion? RSPS's have had a bad rep on this site and now someone with 0 fb, joined a week ago, and wants to create one makes a thread? Go to a private server site if you want to recruit people.

Well the thing is the RSPS that we saw was advertised by Maldesto himself he was one of the main owners for it (he didnt do much client related stuff)

Yeah so basically the dude he worked with was a scum bag low life douche who decided to infect the client that's why (not blaming Mald ofc since it was not his fault in any means whatsover) we stay away from RSPS as a whole.

Like at the mention of 'RSPS' we all ignore it because of the past experiences etc.

AHHHHH! Okay i see, alright well I guess I will go ahead and remove this post now that I know what happened. Thank you.

• Like 1