France :(

William

That's not true, not for me atleast. It's not "whatever", we're talking about people who dies because of probably relatedcISIS-person.

How do you know it's an IS tied person? It was a french-tunisian person and who could have been mentally sick or probably have had terrorist motivations.

honestly how much have you thought about the orlando shooting after it wasnt in the news anymore

Or the terrorist attack in Turkey?

if you care so much about humanity why not mention people in other parts of the world getting slaughtered?

yeah hes proably sitting infront of his computer made in china wearing clothes made in bangladesh in slavery conditions and probably texting on an smartphone made by child slaves

but i guess 1 guy running over 80 people is more important

Edited by ez11

This f*cking community.

Sorry for highlighting this awful happening. If you come here and complain about why I don't f*cking highlight rest of the countrys, It's of course different in France compared to etc Syrian. Especially when France is in Europe too.

To much sad people around here, f*ck off.

yeah hes proably sitting infront of his computer made in china wearing clothes made in bangladesh in slavery conditions and probably texting on an smartphone made by child slaves

but i guess 1 guy running over 80 people is more important

You're really silly. You're saying you have clothes that isn't made in China / Bangdalesh? Lmao kk Edited by William

84 people dead, 50 children is extremely hurt.

Damn, how is world gonna end?

RIP sad.png

This question lmao.

Why? Because I'm from Europe and France is located in Europe. Simple as that. You're really dumb, silly question.

How is my question silly and you call me dumb lol? You mention the world, by world you mean every human on this planet. Then you only care about people in Europe? emote32342.png  

Lmfao you're funny dude

I have never said that, although I don't feel that I need to highlight etc deaths in Syria since it happends everyday

Indeed.

People die in Syria everyday, why not highlight that? 

____

I'll just drop it, as it's pointless arguing with you. You can live and care about your isolated world "Europe", non of my business.

However I feel bad about the victims in France.

Edited by Light