Pokemon Go

Slayer2371

That sucks :c what type of phone do you have?

Someone told me mew was ontop of this hill so I ran up.. Yeah wasn't there lol.

Yeah it was released in my country first which was cool so heaps of people were running around the streets at 2am haha.. Also fun when you're drunk and get kicked out of clubs

It's doing far better than i thought it would haha.

For the future: Legendaries will only appear at special events ;)

I've stopped playing pokemon go because my girlfriend gets jealous over the fact I have unlimited data and she doesn't. I also was going to upgrade her plan to also enjoy pogo with me but she's being a whiny cunt. If i can't enjoy my pokeymans then she can't either..

Lmao that f*cked up man. Why wont she let u enjoy something you like without being an ass about it though?

It's fun. Be careful places you go, stay with your friends, go steal peoples Gym, do some walking. Have fun!

I've stopped playing pokemon go because my girlfriend gets jealous over the fact I have unlimited data and she doesn't. I also was going to upgrade her plan to also enjoy pogo with me but she's being a whiny cunt. If i can't enjoy my pokeymans then she can't either..

facep.gif

Thats so irritating hahahahaha.

For the future: Legendaries will only appear at special events wink.png

Lmao that f*cked up man. Why wont she let u enjoy something you like without being an ass about it though?

Damn man, wish I had known that earlier.. At least I didn't run up everest hahah.