Nocturne's Introduction

Nocturne

Hello all!

I have come from a different botting forum, however under the name "TerrifiedVirus" (which I couldn't use for some reason here?)

I plan on spreading word of my new mass account creator which utilizes exploits in Jagex's system, but would of course like to gain some trust first.

Welcome :D

That seems quite interesting man but do u mean just creating accounts fresh off tutorial island?

Wow that seems interesting ohmy.png 

Lil too complicated for me

but interesting :P

Basically if you gave me an email in the format name[num]@website.domain, I could create that many accounts in order.

For example:

rs1@gmail.com

rs2@gmail.com

rs10@gmail.com

And I can run them through tut island if requested :) PM me if interested

Basically if you gave me an email in the format name[num]@website.domain, I could create that many accounts in order.

For example:

rs1@gmail.com

rs2@gmail.com

rs10@gmail.com

And I can run them through tut island if requested smile.png PM me if interested

Oh ok I get it now :P but I heard that for botting accounts like this, don't you need to make them all of seperate ips or they would get linked with each other or something?

but damn thats an awesome idea man do you do all of this by hand or do you have some sort of script?

Oh ok I get it now :P but I heard that for botting accounts like this, don't you need to make them all of seperate ips or they would get linked with each other or something?

but damn thats an awesome idea man do you do all of this by hand or do you have some sort of script?

Well in my experience and my clients' so far, the worst that can happen is 5% or less get locked immediately upon the transfer. I've never heard of of a difference in ban rates though, this generally only happens when you run them all on the same IP.

But thanks :P I made a script to do it