NBA

Slayer2371

• Administrator

I understand where you're coming from, but I think KD was a "steal" for GSW. Barnes was hunting a max deal and tbh I don't rate him anywhere near starting lineup for that team. I think livingstone was a better player. Bogut was good but is getting old i guess and they're utilising their small lineups now.

the only thing I'm sure of is when healthy cavs are better imo. Kd can't beat lebron showed many times. Steph and klay are overrated and it showed when defense is played they aren't as good.

the only thing I'm sure of is when healthy cavs are better imo. Kd can't beat lebron showed many times. Steph and klay are overrated and it showed when defense is played they aren't as good.

I see where you're coming from but it'd be 5 against 3 (or 2 if Love is traded). I think GSW just choked tbh and as much as I hate them I'm very surprised they didn't win. 

Compare these lineups

PG Curry                                                               Irving

SG Thompson (ice in his veins)            VS           J.R    

SF KD                                                                   Lebron

PF Green                                                              Love

I think Warriors line up is far more stacked. Love may get traded also as well. It would be far more interesting if Boogie went to the cavs

• Administrator

I see where you're coming from but it'd be 5 against 3 (or 2 if Love is traded). I think GSW just choked tbh and as much as I hate them I'm very surprised they didn't win.

Compare these lineups

PG Curry Irving

SG Thompson (ice in his veins) VS J.R

SF KD Lebron

PF Green Love

C

I think Warriors line up is far more stacked. Love may get traded also as well. It would be far more interesting if Boogie went to the cavs

klay has nothing in his veins it showed in the finals. We will see