Mirror Mode OP

Strange_Fk

It is actually quite simple. I'll show you the instructions and screenshots in this post:

- First install Proxifier from https://www.proxifier.com/

- After you've installed Proxifier, go to "Profile > Proxy Servers"

- Click on 'Add' - And insert all of your IP's. BUT dont set one as a default. Click on "Advanced" when you are done inserting the information of the IP to give your link a custom label, but you can also use your IP as a lable.

- After you are done with that, go to "Profile > Proxification Rules" and set it up like I have in my screenshot:

iqvg4p.jpg

That is literally all there is to using proxy's on mirror mode. If anyone has any questions about this, please feel free to post back. 

• Like 1

That's also a way, yes. But whenever you have many open, you cannot handle them anymore, simply because you will mix them up. Whenever you have put up the details I've put in, you'll never have to look back, and it goes automatically. Not saying something is bad or worse, just saying what is the most easiest way.

• Like 1

It is actually quite simple. I'll show you the instructions and screenshots in this post:

- Click on 'Add' - And insert all of your IP's. BUT dont set one as a default. Click on "Advanced" when you are done inserting the information of the IP to give your link a custom label, but you can also use your IP as a lable.

- After you are done with that, go to "Profile > Proxification Rules" and set it up like I have in my screenshot:

iqvg4p.jpg

That is literally all there is to using proxy's on mirror mode. If anyone has any questions about this, please feel free to post back. 

Thanks for the guide.

• Like 1

iqvg4p.jpg

There's something I don't get so when you set those rules that means that when I open osbuddy I will choose one of those rules and osbuddy will load exactly on that world? therefore I know that that world corresponds to exactly the proxy I set it up with?

Thanks

There's something I don't get so when you set those rules that means that when I open osbuddy I will choose one of those rules and osbuddy will load exactly on that world? therefore I know that that world corresponds to exactly the proxy I set it up with?

Thanks

No, when you have made such a rule, and you enter let's say, W94, it'll automatically load up the proxy associated with that world. If you want to make sure if it works, open up your Proxifier, and you'll see that it is working with that certain proxy. If it is not showing anything, or no connections, then it is not working.

No, when you have made such a rule, and you enter let's say, W94, it'll automatically load up the proxy associated with that world. If you want to make sure if it works, open up your Proxifier, and you'll see that it is working with that certain proxy. If it is not showing anything, or no connections, then it is not working.

Would it work with no rules, for example

if I open 1 osbuddy with 1 proxy, then I hook up mirror mode to it.

Then I open a second osbuddy with another proxy and hook up mirror mode to it.

Would that work out perfectly?

Would it work with no rules, for example

if I open 1 osbuddy with 1 proxy, then I hook up mirror mode to it.

Then I open a second osbuddy with another proxy and hook up mirror mode to it.

Would that work out perfectly?

The guide I posted is exactly what you described. But I think you mean: Can it be done easier? Yes, it can. But this saves you more time in the long end. Whenever you've entered your proxy servers, goto the application, and right click on the program, then click on Proxifier, and select the proxy. By the way, you can not use OSBuddy for mirror mode, you have to use a browser, or the OSRS client. I'd suggest using a browser. You don't have to mirror the OSBot client, just the RuneScape client, but I am not sure about that. Seeing as it is more of a overlay - The actions are progressed through the official client, done by the OSBot client, not sure if you understood anything I just said, haha.

The guide I posted is exactly what you described. But I think you mean: Can it be done easier? Yes, it can. But this saves you more time in the long end. Whenever you've entered your proxy servers, goto the application, and right click on the program, then click on Proxifier, and select the proxy. By the way, you can not use OSBuddy for mirror mode, you have to use a browser, or the OSRS client. I'd suggest using a browser. You don't have to mirror the OSBot client, just the RuneScape client, but I am not sure about that. Seeing as it is more of a overlay - The actions are progressed through the official client, done by the OSBot client, not sure if you understood anything I just said, haha.

not really lol, I wanted to just for example:

open 1 rs client with proxy. open mirror mode. connect them. 

open 2 rs client with another proxy, open mirror mode. connect them.

I know exactly which proxy each rs client is using because I opened them in that exact order, and when hooking up mirror mode it will only have one option open. (the rs cient i just opened)

not sure if that would work.

That will work perfectly fine. Though, I've send in a bug report, because sometimes it overlays another client, and you will have two mirror clients, showing one account running, but the one official RS client is not responding, or not even logged in. But the other one will stop working if you don't close them fastly.

That will work perfectly fine. Though, I've send in a bug report, because sometimes it overlays another client, and you will have two mirror clients, showing one account running, but the one official RS client is not responding, or not even logged in. But the other one will stop working if you don't close them fastly.

How stable is mirror mode? If I was only running 1 account, would I have no problems to have it open for over 100 hours?