Making money g.e flipping

truong xd

Is it possible to make a decent amount of real life money from flipping items from g.e on members? I would buy 20m gp cash and members for an account and see how much I make in the end of the month and sell my profit. Anyone recommend this? any tips/suggestions? I only ask because I give up on botting I suck at goldfarming and Im just trying to find an easy way to make extra money lol.

Edited by truong xd

You don't make instant bank from flipping, if I had to estimate you make 200k max from flipping per hour. And all the items you're trying to flip are already being flipped, so the profit margin just decreases. And I assume you've only been goldfarming for 4 days since you registered on June 19th, you shouldn't quit so easily lol you may have just gotten unlucky

Edited by oTroll

I flipped the GE with at least 60m bank. Profits was 200-650k/hr (Large range due to volatile market)

In order to flip items, there are items to look out.

1) Items with low price, large buy/sell volumes

2) Mid range items with decent price, decent buy/sell volumes

3) High end ~ Rares, low buy/sell volumes

With a starting bank of 20m, highly suggested to do [1]. Or [2] if you know what you are doing.