public socks5 proxy. how risky?

truong xd

Since I'm on a extreme budget and cannot afford so many private socks5 proxies, I was wondering if it would be wise to use public socks5 proxies instead of botting on 8 accounts on my home IP. I have only been banned on my home IP once for botting. Is it safer to bot on various public socks5 proxies than all 8 accounts on my home IP address? I would pick the proxy with highest anonimity and closest to where I live if that changes anything.

I'm currently goldfarming yews, or in the process of making the accounts and leveling it up. I've got like 4 accounts to 60s wcing so far using my home IP, and I was afraid of losing them all at once so decided to make the rest of my bots using public socks5 proxies instead.

Yup just assume all public ips are flagged. You just got 1 ban on your main ip i think you are safe botting some more on there

I feel if I keep botting on my main ip, it will eventualyl get flagged as well, and then I'd be screwed :p. If my main IP was to get flagged, should i just try public proxies? I'm so broke lmao

If i were to give it a try on a public proxy , just using one bot to test it out, will my other bots that I botted on my main IP get banned as well? if not, i'd say it's worth a try since I'll only lose that one bot I tested on :p

Well if you want to try go ahead sounds like you are botting f2p, usually f2p have higher banrate anyways