More Safe AutoAlcher

swiffy

CURRENT VERSION: 0.2

Hi.

So I noticed that Apa has already made a decent alching script, but its ban rates are extremely high. I was actually banned myself on my pure after a few days using it. Today, I've taken upon myself the courtesy of making a much more safe one for the osbot community.

Although very simply made, this alcher consists of random click delays and 8 different "well-made" antibans which actually matter quite a lot. From moving the camera to typing random shit in the chatbox, this is the alcher that you should be using.

Simply enter what you wish to alch in the input box and then enjoy free (and safe) experience!

d645a0793c0be9b43875ab5746f5205d.png

WARNING: As with all other scripts, it is highly recommended to take breaks between your botting-sessions.

Download of Alcher.jar : http://www.mediafire.com/download/epd84xu06880ww1/Alcher.jar

Simply put Alcher.jar in your user/OsBot/ "Local" and "Scripts" folder and then click the refresh button when selecting which script to run in the Osbot client.

Edited by swiffy
  • Like 1

Then you must be extremely lucky. Autoclickers are one of the "cheats" to detect.. And garys hood doesn't even use random delays between the click-events haha. This one does. smile.png

I use stupid ways to bot my accounts but never been banned.

99 Herblore from Ghost Mouse 

99 magic from Garyshood

when I bot properly they get banned.

Nvm noticed the boolean doge.png

Hovering random skills to check exp while high alching sounds like a interesting antiban tho boge.png

Haha well I just added random antibans which seem "realistic". People often hover skills, open different tabs, accidentally type shit in to the chat, etc. It works fine. If you have any more antiban suggestions feel free to let me know and I'll add it.

Also, the antibans run randomly. They're not ran at a fixed delay. smile.png

Edited by swiffy