Banned :(

bennyboi5

Just some advice, if your going to try and play legit on that account and create a new botting account, I would highly advise that you create the account under a fresh IP using a paid proxy and ONLY bot on the botting account using the same proxy. Otherwise they will link the account to your main and both accounts will be banned. That exact scenario just happened to me a week ago. I created a new account after receiving a 2 day and botted the new account a fair amount while playing legit on my main. Both account got banned a few days later despite not botting at all on the main that had the 2 day.

i got the same thing couple days back, i would advise you to just play legit for the time being, do pc on your own it is easy... and do some quests, they're easy as well... and if you do decide to bot again, use the timer, only bot for 4 hours in one day and never use a uk server (don't know if that helps) but you can still bot, if you do it correctly, never suicide... never

-vk