Explv's OSBot Manager

Explv

24 minutes ago, Explv said:

And you're using v2.0.2 correct?

Does anything show up in the logs? If you right click on the configuration and select show log, it might be useful.

Are you on Windows or Mac or Linux?

the auto login to osbot seems to be cutting off the last letter of login and last letter of password so no one can log in. maybe I will add another letter to each lol

EDIT; adding a letter on the end of your user and pass works! lmfao. she's running like a beaut. thanks for the script and keeping it updated. Do you have somewhere I can donate?

Edited by mikehamz

8 minutes ago, mikehamz said:

the auto login to osbot seems to be cutting off the last letter of login and last letter of password so no one can log in. maybe I will add another letter to each lol

EDIT; adding a letter on the end of your user and pass works! lmfao. she's running like a beaut

That's super weird.

Could you try again with the latest version I just pushed?

3 minutes ago, Explv said:

That's super weird.

Could you try again with the latest version I just pushed?

yep so I noticed something. It only cuts off the end if it is a number. letters are fine. If you could link paypal or ETH address I would like to donate to you because this is super useful for me and it looks like you got a lot of scripts for free that could easily be paid.

4 minutes ago, mikehamz said:

yep so I noticed something. It only cuts off the end if it is a number. letters are fine. If you could link paypal or ETH address I would like to donate to you because this is super useful for me and it looks like you got a lot of scripts for free that could easily be paid.

Is that still happening on v2.0.3? I'll PM you my PayPal, I appreciate your generosity :) 

42 minutes ago, Explv said:

Is that still happening on v2.0.3? I'll PM you my PayPal, I appreciate your generosity :) 

2f1d0dd2b28737a737d7cba61b68a7e4.png

^takes out last number of user and pass

6a4ef3b8a4cc3cdfd0e8016279a6ab39.png

takes out the 9 in the middle of the user but keeps the 9 in the pass and takes off the 3 at the end?

EDIT: there is a difference between the last 2 versions. the most recent version does not cut off username end letters but still cuts off numbers while old version cut off both letters/numbers

Edited by mikehamz

28 minutes ago, mikehamz said:

2f1d0dd2b28737a737d7cba61b68a7e4.png

^takes out last number of user and pass

6a4ef3b8a4cc3cdfd0e8016279a6ab39.png

takes out the 9 in the middle of the user but keeps the 9 in the pass and takes off the 3 at the end?

Okay think I figured it out, thanks for the useful example.

Should be fixed now in the latest version.

Also thanks for the donation <3

Edited by Explv

38 minutes ago, ukasz said:

why the list of bots from the old version do not work on the new one ?
when I turn on the client by manager and i want stop the script then client disappears ;o why?
Is it possible to get old version ( 7.4? ) ???

There is no way to stop a script through CLI, that's why the stop button closes the client.

7.4 isn't available any more, your old bots should still load on the new one though

Edited by Explv

8 minutes ago, Explv said:

Okay think I figured it out, thanks for the useful example.

Should be fixed now in the latest version.

Also thanks for the donation <3

Yep at least for my account details the new version works. do you mind helping me save profiles? I get this when I try to save and I don't know where to set folder parameters?

2b8a31cb1e46e61ce16eff4f861de458.png

1 minute ago, Explv said:

There is no way to stop a script through CLI, that's why the stop button closes the client.

7.4 isn't available any more, I removed some backwards-compatible code for the old versions, I'll add it back so you can load your old configuration

any chance that i will be able to stop the script and the client will not disappear ? 

2 hours ago, Explv said:

¿Y estás usando v2.0.2 correcto?

¿Aparece algo en los registros? Si hace clic derecho en la configuración y selecciona Mostrar registro, podría ser útil.

¿Estás en Windows o Mac o Linux?

I use version 2.0.6, now if you open the launchers, the detail is that when you stop the launcher, it closes. Windows 10

@Explotar

1 hour ago, ukasz said:

any chance that i will be able to stop the script and the client will not disappear ? 

This or is it possible to launch your bot manger without needing a script?

I use osbot to change all my IP's for my accounts. I don't actually use it to bot.

Edit: I've been using a IP finder to start the bot manger, but with the update to the top left I don't need that script anymore and it's also a big water print on my clients that I like to turn off when I need to see that part of the screen that the water print is on.

Edited by Harddrivekiller