Explv's OSBot Manager

Explv

• 2 weeks later...

I have an issue while trying to run your tutorial scripts in the bot manager, I kept on getting Client Exited on Code 1, I found this was due to the name of the script being improperly loaded. I then renamed the script and made sure there was no spaces in the script and the client would load however it wouldn't be able to find the name of the script. I then checked the command log and found the -script it was configured as

-script \"scriptname":0

I ran the command through terminal without using the osbot manager and without the \"" and it worked perfectly. I'm using java and jdk8. I tried modifying it with the github files however their are certain jar libraries that were not uploaded with the project.

Thanks

Edited by Its Not Okay

Old versions of the tool will no longer start, make sure you update to the latest version: https://github.com/Explv/osbot_manager/releases/latest

New features include:

- Auto updater for Explv's OSBot Manager (no more having to go to GitHub and download the latest one)

- Auto updater for the OSBot client (you will no longer need to specify the path to your downloaded OSBot .jar, it will be downloaded & updated automatically)

- Fixed stopping scripts

- Added maven support to the project

Edited by Explv
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Explv said:

Old versions of the tool will no longer start, make sure you update to the latest version: https://github.com/Explv/osbot_manager/releases/latest

New features include:

- Auto updater for Explv's OSBot Manager (no more having to go to GitHub and download the latest one)

- Auto updater for the OSBot client (you will no longer need to specify the path to your downloaded OSBot .jar, it will be downloaded & updated automatically)

- Fixed stopping scripts

- Added maven support to the project

@Explv

I have not been able to run, it stays stuck and does not start the launchers, just download the laucher several times and it does not start, can you check it please?

Edited by jeiser1997

9 hours ago, jeiser1997 said:

@Explv

I have not been able to run, it stays stuck and does not start the launchers, just download the laucher several times and it does not start, can you check it please?

3 hours ago, pawel44 said:

same i cannot launch any clients

42 minutes ago, lawjestaw said:

Doen't launch anything after start

Pushed an update, let me know if it still doesn't work. Thanks