Explv's OSBot Manager

Explv

Possible suggestions (not sure if all are possible):

Timed start: configuration X, Y, Z starts at x:xx pm stops script at y:yy am

Multi-script configuration: configuration x runs explv tut island, once complete configuration y starts and runs mining scipt

Auto fill data: Option when adding account list, botexample@@gmail.com select 10 accounts, so it adds botexample@@gmail.com, botexample1@@gmail.com - botexample10

Edited by vaporizer4
  • Like 1

Possible suggestions (not sure if all are possible):

Timed start: configuration X, Y, Z starts at x:xx pm stops script at y:yy am

Multi-script configuration: configuration x runs explv tut island, once complete configuration y starts and runs mining scipt

Auto fill data: Option when adding account list, botexample@@gmail.com select 10 accounts, so it adds botexample@@gmail.com, botexample1@@gmail.com - botexample10

I will be adding a scheduler at some point to start scripts at specific times.

I can probably modify my tut island to achieve the second one, however to do it for other scripts would require modification of the source code.

I'll think about adding the third one.

• Like 1

I will be adding a scheduler at some point to start scripts at specific times.

I can probably modify my tut island to achieve the second one, however to do it for other scripts would require modification of the source code.

I'll think about adding the third one.

Well, with your tutorial island script, as soon as it completes it stops the script automatically and logs you out, couldnt the manager detect a script isnt running and start the 2nd script?

Well, with your tutorial island script, as soon as it completes it stops the script automatically and logs you out, couldnt the manager detect a script isnt running and start the 2nd script?

I might find some way to do it I'll take a look. If not I'll probably update my tut island script to include a parameter that closes the client when the script finishes, as I would be able to detect that.

Edit: nevermind I have thought of a very simple way of doing this. It will require the manager to close the OSBot client after each script finishes however. I will implement this, along with the scheduling this weekend. 

Edited by Explv
  • Like 4

Another Idea:

Have an ALL section

So you can choose all accounts that have been imported to copy the same rule of which you did

Say I have 100 new accounts
I want all of them to run script 551 with random world

I select script 551, random world and for account I choose ALL

And it creates the listing for all account instead of us having to do it 1 at a time times 100