Dispute on Sleim | Scammed 99 attack account.

DEMONTIME

LOL its funny you say i dont answer Your questions , Well you dont answer mine Either . Ill ask again when did you or dbuff tell me i had to give all exact recovery details. From what i read and poste pictures from Skype i asked you what to provide you with And you Said only password and username. Now if you have sold so Many accounts and you knew this was my first time why the Heck did you Not tell me it all clear.

Hi there just caught up on this, I only middlemanned for you nothing else, if you go back to our chat I told you both about the info etc. I have reported jonnys previous scam if you care to check so no regardless if they are friends or not I do not condone it. Please do not claim I am being anything other than a middleman confirmation as I am not, if I'm honest I've had that many chats over the past week I forgot about your trade.

LOL its funny you say i dont answer Your questions , Well you dont answer mine Either . Ill ask again when did you or dbuff tell me i had to give all exact recovery details. From what i read and poste pictures from Skype i asked you what to provide you with And you Said only password and username. Now if you have sold so Many accounts and you knew this was my first time why the Heck did you Not tell me it all clear.

I'm actually just done with you, I'm actually a little scared for you as well as I think you are becoming mentally unfit.

Here is a quote of me answering that question

And where may I ask in my fb ever has it said I have bought an account from someone else? Never, because you where my first time as well and will be my last time. Do you think I want your Get out of Free Jail Card of 15m? No I don't, I don't give a flying rats ass about 15m. I care about my reputation that you have been trying to drag through the mud. You keep talking about how your a grey name.
Ranks don't mean shit.

Your evidence is non-existance as there is none.

I don't think you actually can wrap your head around the fact a user with no knowledge of any previous information can recover an account. You are LITERALLY the only person who can recover the account before this dispute. There was no need to pm you as the account wasn't locked which I have stated before. Unless you lied about you not being the original owner you are at fault. No one else. You. No one else can recover the account so just stop. I'm done. There has been no moderator assigned to this dispute yet, that is why no moderator has responded. 

So you ask when did I or dbuffed ask?

I did, I did ask,

415804e1b5550f1efffe82f5b17ac8a7.png

Now did you reply in pm with that information, eh no. I let it go and I went searching for it presuming I asked in private message but it was actually in the group chat with dbuffed who can verify I asked for the info.

So there is another lie from you, anymore?

Also before you say 'so you could recover you have that information' eh no. You cannot recover an account with that little information. 

requested we wait for a moderator and I am very fine with that. 

And you act As if i recovered it to steal it? Spare me with That bullshit i did it to hand it back to the owner. Why do you Think i am asking for a moderator to get account info? Theres no more to discuss Think what the Hell you want i dont Care.

See that screenshot you sent me saying I changed email on 9/06/2016, may I ask where is the email recovery for today? For when you recovered the account for him. See this is just a speculation here but I believe you had changed the email to your own already. Not knowing I resold as you thought I stopped using.

LOL you are the mentally retarded here rofl. First of all if it was so important to you why the f.. did you let it go hahaha... that shows it meant nothing to you. I have nothing more to say. You have no real evidence on me so get lost. And everything is possible regarding runescape account recovery as long as you know some details. And since it has been in your control for 1 month well then you could have potentially changed pass, bought membership with a cc. So again Bullshit from your side. LOL you think you are something, but in the end you are nothing but an immature kid:).

LOL you are the mentally retarded here rofl. First of all if it was so important to you why the f.. did you let it go hahaha... that shows it meant nothing to you. I have nothing more to say. You have no real evidence on me so get lost. And everything is possible regarding runescape account recovery as long as you know some details. And since it has been in your control for 1 month well then you could have potentially changed pass, bought membership with a cc. So again Bullshit from your side. LOL you think you are something, but in the end you are nothing but an immature kid:).

Sigh... No, I couldn't even get onto the email because I had to wait for your 'no longer active' phone number to be removed. When I tried to login when I put my own in it said I would have to cancel the request of my phone number to enter the email. Search it up. I can show bank statement, paypal statement, that I paid with bond. I've never said I was something, I am 19 years of age, I have a college degree, yet somehow I am the immature one? Immaturity is based on actions, your actions and honestly even your grammar shows immaturity. 

I have said multiple times I trusted you before this dispute so I didn't think anything of it. It is also your responsibility to give security information on an account sale. You should already have your information prepared before an account sale. The fact is no, within one month you cannot accumulate enough information on account that isn't made by yourself to recover the account. I do not know the broadband provider the account was made on, I don't know the year or month the account was created, I don't know any previous payment methods you used or anything else. All I had was your word and you have evidently broken it. You're a con-artist and a poor one at that. If you are really done with me don't respond to this and wait till moderators come and look over the facts. However, you as the original owner are at fault. No one else could recover that account without the sufficient information and do not even try bullshit yourself with "oh he had the account for a month". I had the account for a month and stopped playing on it as it got tedious and boring very quickly.

Sigh... No, I couldn't even get onto the email because I had to wait for your 'no longer active' phone number to be removed. When I tried to login when I put my own in it said I would have to cancel the request of my phone number to enter the email. Search it up. I can show bank statement, paypal statement, that I paid with bond. I've never said I was something, I am 19 years of age, I have a college degree, yet somehow I am the immature one? Immaturity is based on actions, your actions and honestly even your grammar shows immaturity. 

I have said multiple times I trusted you before this dispute so I didn't think anything of it. It is also your responsibility to give security information on an account sale. You should already have your information prepared before an account sale. The fact is no, within one month you cannot accumulate enough information on account that isn't made by yourself to recover the account. I do not know the broadband provider the account was made on, I don't know the year or month the account was created, I don't know any previous payment methods you used or anything else. All I had was your word and you have evidently broken it. You're a con-artist and a poor one at that. If you are really done with me don't respond to this and wait till moderators come and look over the facts. However, you as the original owner are at fault. No one else could recover that account without the sufficient information and do not even try bullshit yourself with "oh he had the account for a month". I had the account for a month and stopped playing on it as it got tedious and boring very quickly.

LOL Wanna hear something then? i recovered it without all that i only entered a previous password. So you fail once again about your theory. Are you jagex?. I did not remember when exactly the account was created. i only knew one previous password. all the other things i typed on the recovery process was BS becuase i could not remember.

LOL Wanna hear something then? i recovered it without all that i only entered a previous password. So you fail once again about your theory. Are you jagex?. I did not remember when exactly the account was created. i only knew one previous password. all the other things i typed on the recovery process was BS becuase i could not remember.

and once again caught out lying. You said there was only one password on the account ever, now theres more? Are even able to keep to the same story?

That's because you recover it from the IP of the original owner.

So you are back in possesion of the account now?

But Dex if i hand you the details you have to know that in 2 days the original e-mail is jonnys because he has requested new Security info on the mail so Then he Cannot make a new dispute blaming me since he Can aswell be the hacker . He just bragged about if having all details he would be able to recover. Fine with me Then he cant Prove after that i did this if something Like this occurs again