Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal Tempoross

(10 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal Tempoross

JoeBlow449

I am working hard on my fishing script to catch this pet. It works flawlessly, and I have gone up 34 levels!

Link to review
omegadot

Awesome bot and easy to use, still makes mistakes occasionally even has a regular player would use but still got all uniques within a day

Link to review
groovyash

Happy I bought this script! Quick setup, flawless imo. Been getting some of Khal's scripts recently and they are really great! 

Link to review
rbberg

My Fav way to got 99 fishing, still waiting on my pet but that is not Khals fuals. love it all 

Link to review
undeadly

works flawless easy to level up your fishing all i can say about this its Awesome like all other scripts of khal!

Link to review
dannylopez

Got me thousands of flakes and plenty of fish barrels throughout multiple accounts, super-efficient script, can run it for hours in a session.

Link to review
hugofunky

Very easy to use and a bunch of options, best tempoross script i've seen! haven't had any issues with it. Definitely recommend this one.

Link to review
BarreBarry

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Easy to use. GUI is user friendly (like all GUI's of Khals scripts). Script gets the job done.

Link to review
marymathews

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Easy setup, Simple to use. Tethers when required, fishes, cooks, does everything i need it to!

Link to review
BrownStar

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Very pleased! Worked flawlessly! I own 6 of Khal's scripts now and they're all fantastic.

Link to review