Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal Wintertodt

(90 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal Wintertodt

BeNaive

Bought this script to use on a few of my accounts and I am 100% pleased with this bot.. Well worth the money!!!

Link to review
SpecialJayy

Got 3 accounts to 99 easily within a week - great customisation and a really flawless script.

Currently re-using the script to farm the pet on my iron.

Link to review
connr

Top top content. Works absolutely flawlessly. Ran for 2 sessions of 6hrs each and completed collection log within 100 crates on my HCIM. Best WT script there is.

Link to review
beanerbeater23

Khal makes the best scripts Just got 99 on 3 accounts at wintertod. Keep up the good work!!!!!!

Link to review
BoForTheWin

The script is easy to use and very detailed. Got 99fm in a week doing breaks and training other skills.

I highly recommend this script!

Link to review
Nutramax

Excellent script, easily got 99 fm over a couple week period. 

Only downfall was no pet, but guess i cant blame Khal for that. 

Highly recommend. 

Link to review
scoob1222

Best script im running it for at least 12 hours a day with massive breaks. still got 85 fm in 3 days without wasting any money actually making a bit while skilling. just set it up and goo

Link to review
97x

Runs smooth and doesn't look like a bot. Great to get 99 fm 

Link to review
Dreadsteel

Script runs flawlessly. It never gets stuck and I've been using it for a couple weeks or so now and I couldn't be happier!

Link to review
dyerb213

got 2 accounts to 99 fm

1 account is still there 24/7 running with brakes well over 15mil xp in fm

best script out there for this mini game 

10/10

Link to review
zxcv1

Got the trial for 24 hours and saw great progress. Went from 50 -> 79 firemaking (using breaks) and made 1m profit on a fresh account. GUI and antiban was amazing, as well as the script running very smooth. Have purchased it now and am seeing great results!

Link to review
Gullible

Used on 3 of my accounts and haven't received a ban yet. The script works flawlessly and have had no troubles yet

I would definitely recommend this script for anyone wanting to go for 99fm with Wintertodt

Link to review
odin_the_fury

Khal's scripts work perfect and khal was nice enough to give me a free trial and next day i brought it as there was no flaws that i could see 

thanks Khal <3 

Link to review
infamousrag3

This script is absolutely faultless.

I managed to get from 50-85 with a trial,got  full costume and pet on an alt. 

Since I've purchased to have for my other accounts. 5/5 star, would definitely recommend.

Link to review
Proofi

This is one of the best scripts on this website. Period. 

Link to review