Click or hover over image to zoom in

Perfect Agility AIO

(42 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Perfect Agility AIO

njxallxday

Countless hours running agility + many other scripts! Little to no issues and the ones I do Czar is on top of it always to fix it😎

Link to review
the kid

An Amazing well made product, this has never gotten me banned and I have used it for many of my accounts. If you are questioning if you should get this script just look at who made it because that person only produces quality

Link to review
Safehaven

Script is 10/10 love the features best agility script on the market hands down. Done many hours on this script and have not received a ban. 

Link to review
National931

This product is worth the purchase, hands down! Great stuff and has done so much for progress on multiple accounts! Czar constantly published updates and responds to the community. 

Link to review
Dead Hackerz

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Best agility bot on the market. There is no exaggeration having "perfect" in its name.

Link to review
No Name Needed

Great script! Runs smoothly just like every other script I have ever used from Czar.

Link to review
FushigiBot

The best agility script out there. The mouse is very real-like and 1 click progression mode saves you a lot of hassle.

Link to review
Yuriy1992

fantastic script, works flawlessly. no lag or unnecessary movements, works very well! got to lvl 70 without any problem! no open dev for help !😍

Link to review
Swishy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

FREAKING AWESOME! Stop hesitating, just buy this script NOW

Link to review
Emphy

Best agility bot I've used. So easy to set up and much safer than most other ones out there

Link to review
ScamCityRS

A very impressive agility script Czar has here haven't gotten banned running this script on 5 different account 1-80 with some pretty good xp rates!

Link to review
Lifeline

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Works as intended.

Link to review
wehedo

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Haven't gotten banned by this.

You won't either if you bot smart. 5/5

Link to review
Burial

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members