Click or hover over image to zoom in

Stealth Quester

(57 reviews)
24.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Stealth Quester

Pureskillz35

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Great script! It does the quests really fast :D It would be cool if Stealth adds like The grand tree, tree gnome village, but i know theese scripts take a long time to make. This is a great script i got mith gloves on like 3 of my accounts, ty

Link to review
Lifeline

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Does all the quests I want it to and does them flawlessly. 

Link to review
Thenickg605

15 of 16 members found this review helpful 15 / 16 members

Doesn't support jewlery such as glory or ring of wealths and doesn't support stamina potions. Also, a good amount of quests are still not in the script, with an example being the popular dragon slayer quest. Also, with my small amount of testing, I ran into an issue while doing a quest where I kept walking back and forth. So take into consideration before buying this $20 script.

Link to review
z10n

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Gets 7 quest points in under 20 minutes. Flawless on 4+ accounts <3

Link to review
MR_Trials

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Ive used this on multiple accounts, and Ive got to say Token provides an absolutely amazing script with this; For anyone who is hesitant to buy, than I suggest you just go ahead and purchase it - you wont be disappointed; very User friendly and Token goes out of his way to make sure the user is helped if, & when, needed.
looking forward to trying your other scripts out mate. :) thanks again

Link to review
NotWiz

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

There was an error with The Restless Ghost one the step "I should take the skull back to the ghost so it can rest", but so far a great script!

Link to review
Fused

5 of 11 members found this review helpful 5 / 11 members

Huge script.

Tons of quest.

Get it.

Link to review