Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal AIO Fisher

(44 reviews)
8.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal AIO Fisher

Crazyjeffa

Good script, Bought a few months ago and made me some nice accounts!

Link to review
omegadot

Perfect bot so far, no issues, no bans. Aerial fishing works perfectly. Khal has the best bots.

Link to review
base2010

i've been using this script recently again for the past 6 days or so, (had to restart it once, due to local issues) but i've had gotten good results with it! 5/5 would recommend!

Capture.PNG

Link to review
rdec14

Not much to say here, only used for Karambwans+Karambwanji support for my ironman, both 1-80 fish/cooking in like 2 days? Maybe 3 tops. Ran perfect with no issues.

Link to review
BobOSRS

Script is great! Fishing minnows for bonds and got the pet! Highly recommended!

Link to review
Wolfenz

One of the best, f not the best AIO fishers on the market.

Link to review
Glockzz

honestly, khal scripts are the best money can buy! High quality, many options, easy to set up! If you're not sure which scripts to buy I can't recommend any other than khal!

Link to review
Garbage70

Amazing!!!! Best Fishy fishy script there is. I've tried em all from everywhere. Like i'm some kind of fishingscript whore. (dont judge ill me too your ass) And this ones certintely is the very best. If you fish. This is the script for you. 0 - 99 fishing aint bad ey? Thanks Khal!

Link to review
A5HZ

amazing script with great anti ban features aswell as a very useable and understandable interface very low ban rates botted 20+ accounts to 76 fishing in f2p no bans yet would recommend :)

Link to review
swibb

Great script with a lot of possibilities. Works very well with karambwans banking & powerfishing other fish.

Link to review
ExecutiveBotter

Works well for AFK fishing like Barbarian, or other fishing spots like lobsters, sharks, minnows, etc... For other activities like Drift net fishing, it's about 90% there but some bugs (that are apparently an OSBot issue so could be fixed in future update) that make it click in the wrong positions when setting up the drift net. If you're going to be monitoring while it's botting, you can easily fix this by moving the camera slightly with arrow keys when it gets stuck and it will click in the right place and continue the rest of the activity flawlessly. However, if you're going to try and do drift net unsupervised, I would recommend avoiding it for now and doing other methods until the bugs mentioned are fixed. Do also wish there was a preset barbarian fishing setting rather than just powerfish, as I have personally experienced powerfish wonk out once or twice but it's very rare and I've been unable to reproduce consistently so far so still looking into it.

Link to review
YRB

seems too work flawless anybody got any tips on what intervals too set your break timers up as. how long of break too botting time?

Link to review
Bennema28

This script runs so smooth..
And the adjustable breaks are awesome to use

Keep up the good work !

Link to review
rdewick95

Another flawless script from Khal! It does literally everything. It’s my go to for fishing now and slowly on the way to getting 99! 
Great job!

Link to review
Chaxs

Used extensively on an ironman main up to 90 fishing, taking a break now - no faults whatsoever, used a mixture of barb fishing, minnows & karambwans - no bans or getting stuck, perfect

Link to review
JustAnotherNooob

Flawless script, just like her name Khaleesi. Nevertheless, great script. Have been using it for 3 days. Just don't bot mindlessly and you would be good to go :D

Link to review
gebin

Excellent script. Would highly recommend, without a shadow of a doubt

Link to review
Gholms859

I own 10 of khals scripts soon to be 11 and like all of them this one is flawless. The built in break manager is a game changer. If you get banned using this script I promise it's user error and not the script. In my opinion it's the best fishing script on the website. 

Link to review
Madzer

This script is honestly perfect. Have been using it a few days now works great and theres no bugs would reccomend

Link to review