Click or hover over image to zoom in

PerfectFisher

(51 reviews)
8.99 USD

incl. VAT

About PerfectFisher

Doomgaze

Excellent script that has worked flawlessly. Would definitely recommend. 

Link to review
Buttons

Got my first 99 in fishing with this script, biased but it works so well!

Link to review
ikonik

Perfect fishing script. Used for anglers so far, and extremely smooth and responsive. Worth the money for sure.

Link to review
Demonkin

Was doing great today with it till my account got banned after maintenance update

Link to review
akkosrs

Amazing script with an amazing maker, almost never any problems and if there are any its always taken seriously and fixed quickly

Link to review
huffwin

great script have bought 2 scripts so far will buy more as time goes on

Link to review
osrsmax1337

Perfect fisher fishes better than me and I am ashamed. Also in love. But ashamed.

Flawless interface, hability to task your fishes, automatically equips for next task. Flawless antiban.

Like all his other scripts, amazing support from an amazing hard working guy. 100% recommend.

Link to review
elDROID

I've been using this script for quite some time now, and not once have I really had an issue.

I'm used to scripts breaking, it happens, but I'm genuinely surprised at how reliable this script has been for me. Same goes for the Perfect Woodcutter tbh. I thought it was time I leave a review, since I've gotten my moneys worth and then some.

Just a solid script all around.. supports literally everything fishing wise as far as I know. I have gotten next to no bans using it, so i don't see any reason to use anything else.

Czar's customer service is 10/10 as well...always willing to lend a hand and is very active in the discord.

Link to review
stevieshae

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So far it's easy to setup and get going, 5/5 Would recomend!

Link to review
Bulbo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The bot can go on for hours on end without a fuss. It also has a built in cooking function for barbvillage fishing!

Link to review
tarkony

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Worked great until I got banned on the second day. I had all anti-ban features and random drop pattern enabled. I ran the script for 3 hour segments separated by 30 minute breaks. After 2 - 3 of those segments(8-9 hours total) I logged out manually for 6 or so hours before running the script again.. I think it was a pretty realistic "no-life" gamer schedule. Given the nature of botting in general, I would normally still give this 4 -5 stars since getting banned is a risk we all take, but the fact that it cost $8.99 and only got me through 1 day is pretty annoying.

Link to review
battleleader

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

got me banned in like 30 minutes in fishing guild 

Link to review
Botthestrange

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Perfect fishing script. Many options, easy to use interface, very low ban rate.

It does it all and flawless.  The developer is still very active and always open to sugestions.  It builds confidence knowning that even with how old this script is that the developer is still updating it and adding features to it frequently.

Link to review
theericeboy

A fantastic, flawless fishing script. Safely got me to 99 fishing without bans. I would recommend this script to others who aspire to attain 99 fishing. Just wished it had minnows fishing. 

Link to review
iCRS

A* hands down best out there! Had a Free trial best thing ever so i purchased!! Loving this script!

Link to review
TSKC

Having no trouble, good script imo ! :)

Link to review
Lodson

Very Satisfied with this one. Everything runs beautifully.

Link to review
Huz

This script works very well, been using it for many hours with no problems. This is a must-have script for anyone looking to bot fishing.

Link to review
steve498

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Excellent script I cannot fault it in the slightest. Got me 99 fishing over a few weeks and over 20 mil in cash. Not a single ban or anything and ran for over twelve hours a day. Cannot recommend anymore! :)

Link to review
sleepymonday

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Flawless script, would recommend

Link to review