Randomly closes

Decode

same, check your cpu usage and if its 100 like mine its probably because your computer can't handle it 

i have the same problem but when i check my cpu its 100% which is dangerous for your pc anyway so just stick to standard client - might get banned but at least your pc won't break (also you can run more bots)

Yeah while running atm its in the 80-95% might be due to this

same, check your cpu usage and if its 100 like mine its probably because your computer can't handle it 

i have the same problem but when i check my cpu its 100% which is dangerous for your pc anyway so just stick to standard client - might get banned but at least your pc won't break (also you can run more bots)

It could be the scripts you are using, as well as the amount of bots you have running. I wouldn't blame the mirror client yet, seeing how it has had an effect on preventing bans. Would be best if you guys provided this kind of info, so the devs (or someone who has access to the scripts) can test it themselves.

While you're at it, probably a good idea to provide your computer specs as well.

Edited by fixthissite