BETA v1.7.28

Laz

Lets be honest Why is there a Advertisement in the client? Dont start getting money hungry. :s

Advertising is really fucking annoying. It covers up 1/3 of the bottom of your RS Screen, atleast put it somewhere not in the way . it should appear once per hour max.

get rid of the freaking advert man shees i play legit on the client as well lol thats such a stupid idea

i downgraded the client because of that advert crap

No one cares leechers.

Lets be honest Why is there a Advertisement in the client? Dont start getting money hungry. :s

Advertising is really fucking annoying. It covers up 1/3 of the bottom of your RS Screen, atleast put it somewhere not in the way . it should appear once per hour max.

get rid of the freaking advert man shees i play legit on the client as well lol thats such a stupid idea

i downgraded the client because of that advert crap

No one cares leechers.

LMFAO.......... these kids are bloody fucking idiots. The Clients free to use and they complain lmao. Saint i say we start a thread to make it so you need a certain amount of posts before entering the chatbox as well.

Guest Michaels

How come my client won't load? it keeps showing this no matter how many times i redownload. Help!

Error loading settings!
javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Given final block not properly padded
    at com.sun.crypto.provider.CipherCore.doFinal(CipherCore.java:811)
    at com.sun.crypto.provider.CipherCore.doFinal(CipherCore.java:676)
    at com.sun.crypto.provider.AESCipher.engineDoFinal(AESCipher.java:313)
    at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(Cipher.java:2145)
    at org.osbot.Ob.D(do:3)
    at org.osbot.LPT5.run(zg:157)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Well, I still can't afk.. even if I stay away for like 4-8 hours I find myself dead in lumbridge or standing in the wizard tower ..

I know you can't fix it right away but I hope you'll have a look into this ...

make it faster reacting on damage since theres alot of level 3's with 10 hp. and that kinda sucks if you just want to make a skiller.

Good job on all the updates and keep up the good work!.