my client

flatrone22

Guest Falixus

The way I see it, there's a couple possible reasons:

1. CPU & lag. What are your computer specs? Maybe your computer can't handle the client for so long, therefore it closes down.

2. Does anyone else have access to your computer? Seeing as you're away for the time, perhaps one of your family members shuts down the client, as they don't know what it is or it slows down what they're doing online. This happened to me a few years back. 
Edited by Falixus

well i have 2 computers and , no my familty members dont shut them down i have noticed them of client , well one computer do have low specs but it run more than the one thats really powerfull. When it shut down i cant log back in it says alrdy logged in but i do the first capital letter thing and it works again :/ , well il try to babysit it and check  why it shuts down , i noticed that on my low cpu comp it get con lost and shuts off , but for the other i dont know lol :D

sry for my bad english.

Guest Falixus

well i have 2 computers and , no my familty members dont shut them down i have noticed them of client , well one computer do have low specs but it run more than the one thats really powerfull. When it shut down i cant log back in it says alrdy logged in but i do the first capital letter thing and it works again :/ , well il try to babysit it and check  why it shuts down , i noticed that on my low cpu comp it get con lost and shuts off , but for the other i dont know lol biggrin.png

sry for my bad english.

Seems odd.

Please hit us up if you encounter any errors. :)

Best of luck. 

Guest Falixus

Today i left my bot online for like 3 hours , i came home i see that it logged out after 2 hours and reason was it was in demon solver random or something and when it solved and came out it was IDLE FOR TO LONG and was shut down!

????

Currently there's a few randoms that do not work on the client, and now that @Maxi is back from France, I'm sure they'll tackle this. 

anothing thing ,  i botted for like 4 hours , then i got logged out again and it said CANT CONNECT TO SCREENSAVE CHECK UR FIREWALL or smth , after that i cant run my scriptts anymore :/ftw

That would mean your firewall is blocking connection to the client. Just add an exception for the client and your folder in your firewall.

anothing thing ,  i botted for like 4 hours , then i got logged out again and it said CANT CONNECT TO SCREENSAVE CHECK UR FIREWALL or smth , after that i cant run my scriptts anymore :/ftw

That would mean your firewall is blocking connection to the client. Just add an exception for the client and your folder in your firewall.

this happened i think after a random agaim

what does this mean ?

[ERROR][07/31/13 10:20:39 AM]: Error on executing script worker!

java.lang.NullPointerException

at fighter.Fighter.e(Unknown Source)

at fighter.Fighter.onLoop(Unknown Source)

at org.osbot.kA.run(jo:98)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[ERROR][07/31/13 10:20:40 AM]: Error on executing script worker!

what does this mean ?

looks like a broken script, or the script couldnt resume after it got out of the random.

what does this mean ?

looks like a broken script, or the script couldnt resume after it got out of the random.

damn ur fast on answering questions i appericate it :)

for now i can max bot for 2-3 hours and after that it kinda crashes/logs off :((

what does this mean ?

damn ur fast on answering questions i appericate it smile.png

for now i can max bot for 2-3 hours and after that it kinda crashes/logs off sad.png(

NP ofc. and what script can i ask?