Can I please have a GM/Admin PM Me on Site. TY.

Lerdumphin

As stated in the Chatbox, which you kindly went ahead and banned me from, I'm here to pay back the money I took from indivduals. Not here to trade again (once again stated in the Chatbox)

i know mate, i have to make sure that you don't scam while you're here to negotiate... which is why i banned you from the chatbox, as you could have been pming people to scam them

you were my first ban, i didn't take the decision lightly as you're a pretty shit first ban :(

I've not PMed anyone, unban me rofl I'm bored. Why would anyone trust, give me all the TWC or w/e. Don't feel a ban was really necessary as nobody was contacted....

i know mate, i have to make sure that you don't scam while you're here to negotiate... which is why i banned you from the chatbox, as you could have been pming people to scam them

you were my first ban, i didn't take the decision lightly as you're a pretty shit first ban sad.png

Ah well mate, if you feel you made the right decision when I said I wanted to pay the money back, feel free. rofl.

I've not PMed anyone, unban me rofl I'm bored. Why would anyone trust, give me all the TWC or w/e. Don't feel a ban was really necessary as nobody was contacted....

Ah well mate, if you feel you made the right decision when I said I wanted to pay the money back, feel free. rofl.

they'll put you in twc and possibly unban you from the chatbox if you compromise 

And negotiate, no. They'll ask me to pay it back to the users who are already banned apart from @roomscape. In which I took 2 OSRS bonds from. But at the end of the day it's a loss/loss. I just used to enjoy coming on here for a bit and helping others out, never logged on since the ban apart from april 24th & today, in which I decided I might do the right thing. =]

Just ban me from trading, I've said it, and I'll say it again, I'm not here to scam/trade with people. I'm just here for the bants son.

EDIT: Don't even want this account, just want that Simon one back lul

Edited by Lerdumphin

And negotiate, no. They'll ask me to pay it back to the users who are already banned apart from @roomscape. In which I took 2 OSRS bonds from. But at the end of the day it's a loss/loss. I just used to enjoy coming on here for a bit and helping others out, never logged on since the ban apart from april 24th & today, in which I decided I might do the right thing. =]

Just ban me from trading, I've said it, and I'll say it again, I'm not here to scam/trade with people. I'm just here for the bants son.

EDIT: Don't even want this account, just want that Simon one back lul

There is a forum bans appeal system in place here - http://osbot.org/forum/forum/152-forum-ban-appeals/

Any activity outside that section will result in your appeal being denied.